1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for an Ed Brown EE-SS, but don't want to wait for a ordered build. Are there stocking dealers out there who can ship in days rather than months?

What are your specific dealings with these guys?

Thanks,
Rich

·
Premium Member
9,375 Posts
EB has an inventory of guns already made on his website. There is also a
list of EB dealers on the site. Have you looked at Gunsamerica?

Greyson

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Try Ed's website!

RH:
Greyson is correct. It shouldn't be to difficult to locate from the list of Authorized Ed Brown dealers from Ed's website: http://www.edbrown.com/sales.htm . As you are in Texas, both Allan Yoast and Terry Peters have an exceptional reputation for selection and service.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Richard Howe said:
I'm in the market for an Ed Brown EE-SS, but don't want to wait for a ordered build. Are there stocking dealers out there who can ship in days rather than months?

What are your specific dealings with these guys?

Thanks,
Rich
K-5 Arms in CT stocks the EB's and can ship them out in days...and save you the sales tax. They have a website where you can contact them - I'd suggest calling rather than emailing.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You may want to call Ed Brown as well as looking at the website. When looking for my Kobra, the website did not list any dealers nearby. However, when I called, the lady from EB said that they are adding new dealers, and one just happened to be close by.:rock:

·
Super Moderator
1,868 Posts
I do stock Ed Brown and this IS NOT A PLUG as I would not be in your area as well as you would get stuck with shipping to you locally as well as any transfer fees from your local dealer if ordered out of area.

I recommend you call Ed Brown and get the closest to you or see if Ed Brown has what you want in stock and have it transfered to one of your local dealer.

That way you get one from the maker if available. If you are a hand's on type, Alan Yoast makes the Houston Gun collectors show at Reliant Area.

Alan usually keeps a selection of Ed Brown's available.

Best in your quest.

·
Banned
109 Posts
Just to let you know. I too am in the market, and hopefully you haven't purchased one yet because I found the cheapest place on the net. It's called www.sportingarms.com. You have to call them to get the price but it's at least $100 off anywhere else I have found. Good luck

·
Registered
64 Posts
Question:

Is Ed Brown's pricing structure like with other manufacturers? As in, can they be discounted by a similar percentage or are they more of a sell at retail item?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts