1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
921 - 940 of 954 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,324 Posts
I guess I had a different read on it.
To me it looked like he was pissed off at the team because they were not coming on his show to share what they have.
"Defying" him, as it were.
And he is taking that as a snub and an affront to his professional reputation.
If that were actually the case, then he has a far inflated sense of self importance (like most "celebrities" do). On the other hand, saying that there is no evidence at all is disingenuous at best, and flat out dishonest at worst.

I don't trust anyone in politics or media, as the Founders warned, and try to look at data and facts, as well as taking human nature into account, and evaluate and decide matters for myself. Thinking for one's self based on all available data - what a novel concept.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Making a statement one knows to be false, particularly on a subject on which the recipient has legitimate interest, is the definition of lying, not of disingenuousness.

Doing so to advance a narrative necessary to seditious conspiracy -- right now the Deep State has extreme need to make people disbelieve electronic vote fraud claims -- is itself sedition in my view.

After Trump retains office, I hope they prove Traitor Carlson did know there was evidence. Of course he did.

What happened and is happening is not monkey games. It is massive commission of exceedingly major crimes. Carlson is covering up with what really can't be denied to be lies here.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
These guys took on heavier odds and won. So can we...if we love America as much as they did.
With the greatest respect to the GIs in the Pacific theater, I think we have it tougher now. In the 1940s, all of America was keyed in on the war effort on the two fronts. The GIs, Marines and Navy in the Pacific were fighting an island nation with no natural resources, who were doomed to lose eventually by attrition. The A-bombs shortened the inevitable process. Same with Germany; just like Admiral Yamamoto, the German generals knew that as soon as the Americans got involved, that would be all she wrote. This is why there were so many attempts on Hitler's life, so the generals could negotiate a softer landing for Germany.

The Japanese, Germans and (early on) the Italians were never going to win. Combined, what were they going to do against the manpower and manufacturing ability of the US, Russia and Britain? They would have had to have gotten the A-bomb first to have a chance.

We now have enemies both within and without, a super-complex worldwide struggle for humanity's freedom or enslavement--and half our population is clueless or apathetic. There is nothing inevitable about our winning this.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts
The Germans and Japanese would have won easily if we had then as many roll-over losers, defeatists, demoralizers, and re-signalers of enemy propaganda as we do now.
Bingo. Sauerkraut and sushi would be the national American dishes. All men would be required to wear lederhosen, and all women kimonos.

Reactions: trenace2

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
The Germans and Japanese would have won easily if we had then as many roll-over losers, defeatists, demoralizers, and re-signalers of enemy propaganda as we do now.
Agreed. We're fighting a pretty small fraction of the country I think. Problem is they make a lot of noise and we've all become to comfortable in our lives and too polite to do anything about it.

·
Premium Member
13,306 Posts
With the greatest respect to the GIs in the Pacific theater, I think we have it tougher now. In the 1940s, all of America was keyed in on the war effort on the two fronts. The GIs, Marines and Navy in the Pacific were fighting an island nation with no natural resources, who were doomed to lose eventually by attrition. The A-bombs shortened the inevitable process. Same with Germany; just like Admiral Yamamoto, the German generals knew that as soon as the Americans got involved, that would be all she wrote. This is why there were so many attempts on Hitler's life, so the generals could negotiate a softer landing for Germany.

The Japanese, Germans and (early on) the Italians were never going to win. Combined, what were they going to do against the manpower and manufacturing ability of the US, Russia and Britain? They would have had to have gotten the A-bomb first to have a chance.

We now have enemies both within and without, a super-complex worldwide struggle for humanity's freedom or enslavement--and half our population is clueless or apathetic. There is nothing inevitable about our winning this.
It really is comparing apples to oranges. Our war now is mostly a political/war of propaganda (and also a legal war ie in the courts)....Whereas, WW2 was a war of violence and brut force...Both wars contained elements of each of course. All wars use propaganda to dehumanize the enemy (on both sides), in WW2: dirty jap, slant-eye, and a host of other ways to make them seem sub-human (just watch war-movies made from 1940-45)...And most wars have some or a lot of violence, but for our war the violence is at the margins.

So:
For WW2: Perhaps 90% was violence and 10% propaganda, pick your own numbers but you get the basic ratio's.

For our war today, flip these 90% propaganda/legal and 10% violence (at most).

So what we can say is:

1) Our war is harder to win because it is a war of propaganda and not arms.
2) WW2 was far tougher/brutal/violent/ and required far, far, far, more sacrifices and suffering than what we are going through now in the sense of what the entire nation sacrificed to win it and the 100's of thousands of American lives lost.

Propaganda (the good kind for our cause), the means to dispense it, and the courage to use it will win the war at some level. Also good lawyers with courage (like Lin and Sydney). Given it is a non-violent war, and given we live in a country which supports various political views, this war will always be with us at some level.

The sooner we acknowledge what kind of war we are in the better. Guns and ammo will only be used at the margins and will NOT bring victory in our war, far from it. Skirmishes yes, but nothing more.

Reactions: trenace2

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
I think it would be far less painful in terms of total losses and end result for this to simply be a real war at this point to allow definite us vs them. This slow image war will only be lost with the way most people on the right play

Someone mentioned if the axis won what we would be like now, I bet at the current rate in 15 years it will be way better than what we will have.

·
Premium Member
13,306 Posts
This is what our war looks like...Some good speakers, especially the Kid with the Long hair (I knew Trump expanded the tent, didn't know he had hippie's signed up too!;))...

Get out there now if you can, they are trying to Coup out your President. If not now when?

(If the judicial system screws Trump, we have to pressure to get the electors on our side).

Reactions: IGWright

·
Registered
1,809 Posts

The Soviet Union defeated the Reich not the Western Allies. The Red Army put 26 million casualties on the table.

Germany was the most innovative and developed nation by that time, the Soviet Union and the US stole all german technology after the war. Remember the great Von Braun and the NASA?

Without the Eastern Front (the Wehrmacht had 3/4 of their men fighting the Red Army), the Western Allies will never had won the war. The great mistake was to invade Russia.

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
The Soviet Union defeated the Reich not the Western Allies. The Red Army put 26 million casualties on the table.

Germany was the most innovative and developed nation by that time, the Soviet Union and the US stole all german technology after the war. Remember the great Von Braun and the NASA?

Without the Eastern Front (the Wehrmacht had 3/4 of their men fighting the Red Army), the Western Allies will never had won the war. The great mistake was to invade Russia.
Not to mention half of the German scientists and engineers during the war. That's a super smart move on our part, we deserve credit for that. It's like Garth Brooks. He didn't write any of his big hits, but he had an ear for good lyrics when he heard them. He was smart enough to buy them, then had the voice to sing them.

Lastly, America was fighting two wars at the time. The war in the pacific was virtually all on America's back. The soviets my have killed more Germans, but we won that war. Maybe the world should thank us.

·
Premium Member
1,731 Posts

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
The two lame ass representatives that certified the results, then recanted. Hmm. I wonder if the certification can re recanted? I'm betting it probably can't. How convenient.
Nope, GA law has no provision for them to rescind vote to certify the county. She claims she was given a quid-pro-quo for her yes vote, and the promise never came. What a dummy she is!

·
Registered
7,303 Posts
Nope, GA law has no provision for them to rescind vote to certify the county. She claims she was given a quid-pro-quo for her yes vote, and the promise never came. What a dummy she is!
Did she actually admit that? What a dumbass. Wouldn't that be a felony?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Did she actually admit that? What a dumbass. Wouldn't that be a felony?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
She was on with Martha on fox yesterday, she said she was told (promised) they would continue to look into the ballot rolls vs ballots received if she votes yes, to allow them to keep moving things fwd! Yes, a royal dumbass she is. Apparently there are more ballots received than requested. I assume a discrepancy for a subset of ballots, but the discrepancy was good enough to stop certification, but she goofed and voted yes.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Lou Dobbs right now on Wattter's World, spot-on with his commentary, "this election is not over, we are in for a long haul, way longer than the Gore issue"

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Reactions: TominMO

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's possible Lin Wood knows we don't need them.

Two possible reasons:

1) The runoffs can be prevented because the races are, absent fraud, not close enough for runoffs and he has the information on that.

I think that is very likely because, absent fraud, Trump likely carried Georgia by at least 5 points so I don't see the Senate elections actually being all that close. I really don't think many Trump voters, and turnout was huge, would have voted D for Senate.

2) He has been provided with information that enough other Senate races had D-favoring fraud that is easily proven that we can lose two worthless Rinos and still have the Senate majority.

I, of course, have zero information on either, I see them simply as possible.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
trenace2 - maybe he does have some insight.

The bottom line though, GA GOP seems very quiet for some reason.

Hope for a turn-around in WI, PA, GA.

921 - 940 of 954 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.