1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
If he is gone is it should not be a surprise. Big business is all about numbers not if an individual employee is good or not, and Brent has gone above and beyond for years as we all know.

·
Registered
23,267 Posts
Been stories about layoffs at Colt.

Medium bigwig to big bigwig: "Let's put that Brent guy on the cut list. All he does is bring guns back in to get fixed. We can't make money working on guns we already sold."

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
Voice Mail, PM and email to Brent resulted in no response. I called customer service and held until I finally got through to Colt. I am chasing a repair order dated 24 plus months ago. While I was visiting about my order, I asked about Brent.....I'll not be expecting any replies from my messages to him.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Voice Mail, PM and email to Brent resulted in no response. I called customer service and held until I finally got through to Colt. I am chasing a repair order dated 24 plus months ago. While I was visiting about my order, I asked about Brent.....I'll not be expecting any replies from my messages to him.
Wow.
I will proudly support wherever he lands!

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
Brent helped me out once like he has done with many others on this board, many who have spent more money at Colt because of him. Would be a shame if he wasn't around. Another big mistake by Colt management.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Same here. Brent went above & beyond for me. Since then, I have bought 10 new Colts. I'm not sure if I would have bought them if my issue wasn't resolved by Brent.
This is Colts loss!!
We could sure use him in the Auto industry.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
To many people, Brent was the face of Colt and many still see him that way. This was the dumbest move ever by Colt. When a company lets one of the few guys who has a finger on the pulse of the industry go, you know that company is screwed up. This is what happens when bean counters hire management that has no idea what end the bullet comes out of. They wouldn't know a good idea if it hit them square in the face.

He was the best boss I ever had and I'm just glad I still have him as a friend.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
To many people, Brent was the face of Colt and many still see him that way. This was the dumbest move ever by Colt. When a company lets one of the few guys who has a finger on the pulse of the industry, you know that company is screwed up. This is what happens when bean counters hire management that has no idea what end the bullet comes out of. They wouldn't know a good idea if it hit them square in the face.

He was the best boss I ever had and I'm just glad I still have him as a friend.
^^This x1911.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.