1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe in HCQ and would like to obtain a supply in advance of a major outbreak, enough for my entire family. Is there any legitimate way to do so?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Sure go to a Dr and get an RX. You can find a dDr that will write just about any RX you just have to look.

·
Registered
879 Posts
No, they locked down the US supply early on. Mrs. RKBA looked into it at her hospital and every prescription required approval.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Isnt it interesting that Hydroxychloraquine is an OTC medicine in much of the world, yet on January 13th (a full 2 months before Donald Trump mentioned anything about its effectiveness) France changed it to a Level-2 substance requiring a prescription.

Gee, why would they pull it off the shelves for over-the-counter purchase?? Oh yeah, maybe so the world's population would have to rely on late-stage treatment like Remdesivir or create mile-long lines of people desperate to receive a vaccine.

France knew that Hydroxychloroquine would be effective because in 2005 the Virology Journal published by the National Institute of Health showed evidence that it was effective both prophylactically and in early treatment of SARS CoV-1 virus, the precursor to SARS Cov-2 (Covid-19) and 78% identical in molecular structure. The Director of NIH that published Virology was none other than Anthony Fauci himself. He KNEW back in 2005 that it was effective and he KNOWS NOW. He's a nothing but a puppet for his Democrat masters and big pharma!! He's a phucking LIAR!!

We're being manipulated and controlled by the future New World Order. "Wear your mask" "Stay inside" "Dont shake hands" "Keep your distance" "Dont attend church"...but by all means, protest (aka, riot and loot) to your heart's content, thats completely safe!!

We are living in a George Orwell novel, gentlemen.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Look up and find an "infectious disease" clinic that provides immunizations for people who are going to travel to third world countries.

Make an appointment and tell them you are going to country X and are concerned with catching malaria. You travel plans will take you into rural areas and other places "off the grid." Tell them your plans will put you there for at least 3-4 months.

(I'll leave it up to you to do the research on which countries you want to make travel plans to that have endemic malaria. My last experience was with travel to the Philippines, but your mileage may vary...)

The should write you up a 'script for HCQ to cover the period of your planned travel. (Be sure to take your yellow international shot card, too, so they can record all the other shots they'll want to give you.) They should also recommend a pharmacy that will fill the order.

·
Super Moderator
14,637 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,637 Posts
Evidently it substituted some asterisks in the link. Go to your Infowars link, then click on the "Load More Stories" button, then scroll down and it is on the right hand column.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Isnt it interesting that Hydroxychloraquine is an OTC medicine in much of the world, yet on January 13th (a full 2 months before Donald Trump mentioned anything about its effectiveness) France changed it to a Level-2 substance requiring a prescription.

Gee, why would they pull it off the shelves for over-the-counter purchase?? Oh yeah, maybe so the world's population would have to rely on late-stage treatment like Remdesivir or create mile-long lines of people desperate to receive a vaccine.

France knew that Hydroxychloroquine would be effective because in 2005 the Virology Journal published by the National Institute of Health showed evidence that it was effective both prophylactically and in early treatment of SARS CoV-1 virus, the precursor to SARS Cov-2 (Covid-19) and 78% identical in molecular structure. The Director of NIH that published Virology was none other than Anthony Fauci himself. He KNEW back in 2005 that it was effective and he KNOWS NOW. He's a nothing but a puppet for his Democrat masters and big pharma!! He's a phucking LIAR!!

We're being manipulated and controlled by the future New World Order. "Wear your mask" "Stay inside" "Dont shake hands" "Keep your distance" "Dont attend church"...but by all means, protest (aka, riot and loot) to your heart's content, thats completely safe!!

We are living in a George Orwell novel, gentlemen.
FM Gets an AMEN!

·
Premium Member
13,781 Posts
You're better off investing in N95 masks and surgical gloves. Avoiding the plague is much better than having to treat it. Hard to get these now, but after the CV9 vaccine comes out, they will be available again, stock-up before the next pandemic.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
You're better off investing in N95 masks and surgical gloves. Avoiding the plague is much better than having to treat it. Hard to get these now, but after the CV9 vaccine comes out, they will be available again, stock-up before the next pandemic.
According to the Doctors in the videos I linked above, hydroxychloroquine is a
good prophylactic.
Dr. Simone Gold, one of the Doctors in the videos, was fired after they came out.
https://www.thesfnews.com/dr-simone-loses-her-job-after-promoting-hydroxychloroquine-rewrite/61666
Pedro.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Five Months Late...

It is fairly well established that COVID-19 was circulating in France about the same time Hydroxychloraquine moved to a controlled substance list. That is likely where the US East Coast/New York outbreaks developed from, not any direct travel from China to US. Maybe the French government had figured it out... Or maybe not.

In my state, we locked doctors prescribing down in early March. We saw the pharmacies being depleted and real patients suffering before we had a few dozen confirmed cases. Basically pharmacists are required to verify the patient meets the defined criteria for Hydroxychloraquine dispensing, which is not prophylaxis of COVID under state rules. That is one state, but believe the practice is widespread and clever workarounds aren’t going to be successful.

Maybe Hydroxychloraquine is a wonder drug, but this is a clown show. Seeking it out for a maybe disease is effectively stealing from people who need it for a documented illness/efficacy such as patients with lupus and other immune issues. We had and continue to have issues getting enough to treat legitimate ill people.

Cheaper and easier solution set...
Just stay home if you want a good prophylaxis - and if you go out, wear a N95, gloves and eye protection.

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
<snip>
Cheaper and easier solution set...
Just stay home if you want a good prophylaxis - and if you go out, wear a N95, gloves and eye protection.
I hope to Christ that was sarcasm. Otherwise, it was one of the dumbest comments I've read on this board. Recommending gloves to the general public (who know ZERO about preventing cross-contamination) is like recommending running with scissors to a toddler. And talk about "stealing" from those who need it...N95's are for healthcare workers on the front line...not for standing in line at Home Cheapo.

·
Premium Member
13,781 Posts
According to the Doctors in the videos I linked above, hydroxychloroquine is a
good prophylactic.
Dr. Simone Gold, one of the Doctors in the videos, was fired after they came out.
https://www.thesfnews.com/dr-simone-loses-her-job-after-promoting-hydroxychloroquine-rewrite/61666
Pedro.
I certainly have nothing against it, and believe POTUS's view of it way over the Fake news view...I just prefer not taking a drug (if) I have another choice...Thank goodness the CV9 (and most pathogens) seem easily defeated by "barriers" like rubber gloves, N95 masks, and "distance".

I personally would not want to take another drug for a year or two when the above option is available....

But full disclosure, I am a special case of sorts, I have been on various forms of chemo since 2007 (doing very well now on the latest generation of chemo PILLS). I adapted a mask and gloved solution for flue season many years ago after my Doctor warned me how dangerous (regular) flue can be to me as a consumer of chemo...It served me well for all those years. I would say, much better than a flue shot which has a miserable success rate below 50% generally on average each year...CV9 is just an extended flue season as far as my "SD" :) processes, just being even more careful now.

So anyway, is there specific data on how well H'Chl. works to prevent CV9? If the % of success is anything like the flu shot I would be very hesitant to rely (only) on H'Chl. If there are no firm % success statistics available, I'd still be hesitant to (ONLY) rely on H'CHL, IMO...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts