1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
721 - 740 of 740 Posts

·
Registered
simplify
494 Posts
See if i can make this simple no math wear a 2 inch steel lined belt and suspenders or galluses or a Sam Brown rig like cops used to wear to hold up there holsters and soldiers their swords .

·
Premium Member
6,303 Posts
See if i can make this simple no math wear a 2 inch steel lined belt and suspenders or galluses or a Sam Brown rig like cops used to wear to hold up there holsters and soldiers their swords .
A clear effort to be graciously accommodating; yet your post quoted has "2" in it. Such use of "logarithms", I'm concerned, may have been a "2" too much.
\ -;

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
That would certainly work for almost everyone.

Clothing Hair Head Hairstyle Arm

·
Registered
simplify
494 Posts
A clear effort to be graciously accommodating; yet your post quoted has "2" in it. Such use of "logarithms", I'm concerned, may have been a "2" too much.
\ -;
2 inch belt blanks are available, steel lined is available heavy duty suspenders are out there ,Sam Brown's I don't know but I am sure they can be found . Most jeans can take a 2 inch belt .

·
Premium Member
6,303 Posts
Reactions: Zerodefect

·
Registered
566 Posts
2 inch belt blanks are available, steel lined is available heavy duty suspenders are out there ,Sam Brown's I don't know but I am sure they can be found . Most jeans can take a 2 inch belt .
I wear a 1 1/2" steel lined Bullhide belt but it's 1/4" thick. It can be tough with some jeans.

·
Registered
simplify
494 Posts
I wear a 1 1/2" steel lined Bullhide belt but it's 1/4" thick. It can be tough with some jeans.
You can always alter the jeans. I have a 100 year old portable sewing machine ,it only has one stich and I know how to use it . You could use older jeans to alter new ones mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

·
Premium Member
2,966 Posts
Reactions: bmcgilvray

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
1911 people are not everybody !
I have several 1911s, I even posted a video of myself shooting one in this thread, and I still don't always feel that I belong to 1911 people!
Even though my 1911s are all full-size, 5 inch, American made in .45ACP that clocks at 190+ pf.

I can't figure out why I have that lingering feeling! I think there must be a secret hand sign. Which one is it?

Joint Head Hand Arm Leg

·
Registered
simplify
494 Posts
I have several 1911s, I even posted a video of myself shooting one in this thread, and I still don't always feel that I belong to 1911 people!
Even though my 1911s are all full-size, 5 inch, American made in .45ACP that clocks at 190+ pf.

I can't figure out why I have that lingering feeling! I think there must be a secret hand sign. Which one is it?

View attachment 619520
I think what you are looking for is not on that chart.

·
Premium Member
6,303 Posts
So that's were it disappeared to...:mad:
You're so suspicious. Good on you!

What I thought of, other elements considered and the news the Mrs. had me watch last night: UPS gal found a man wearing a skirt lurking in the Ladies'; after neuterizing the threat, she's got the muzzle in a non-threatening direction. Where she is, that might even be the safest direction.

·
Administrator
75,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #740 ·
Okay guys,

I was expecting this thread to peter out on its own, but it seems to have grown into a monster instead. I guess it's time to put it back in its cage.

Stay tuned for the next installment...

• Haha
Reactions: philmo11
721 - 740 of 740 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.