1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was dissappointed to find out that another 1911 site was run by non-Americans, which explained a lot about intolerance for patriotic discourse. I'm an American, a vetran, and proud of the goods our country produces, and proud of our military. If that comes out in my posts then so be it. I won't waste any electrons on sites that don't appreciate my country or my countrymen.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The owner of the "other site" lives in Greece, but that doesn't mean he's not an American. Might be, might not be, I don't know. The point is, there's members and visitors there from around the world, and he just doesn't want to offend anybody. He also wants to keep it clean and unoffensive for everyone. It's about guns, and he wants it to stay that way. I agree, the intolerance can be harsh, I've been spanked a few times, but it's a great site for 1911 info if you play by the rules.

You'll find that the vast majority there are Americans, and most of them veterans or LEO's, or both. They just want to keep the place "a cut above the rest", is the best way I can describe it.

·
Premium Member
10,798 Posts
We don't bash other forums or sites on THIS forum.

I am an American and a Veteran and try to have have tolerance for everyone no matter what their roots. What they say and do determines how I proceed, not their country of origin.

Closed.

Art

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.