1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this Holster on E-bay, it's supposed to be an Alessi. I got to thinking that I had never actually seen an Alessi holste in person. Does this look like the Real thing to you?

TIA

Mike

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I'm not Lou, but that DOES indeed look like a genuine Alessi Hideout rig with the pull-through snap. It SHOULD have Lou's mark on it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It hasn't arrived yet. So I can't check for markings. If it live's up to Mr Alessi's fine reputation I'm sure I will love it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A couple of those holsters sold Cheap!! I can't wait for it to arrive. Does anybody have any details on this holster? DO you like it/not like it??

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
It looks like one of Lou's. The original pattern was designed by Paris Theodore of Seventrees fame. I have an original Seventrees made holster around here someplace. I couldn't get used to wearing it. But that was just me, you could well really like the holster.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update

The holster arrived. I love it. Conceals as well or better than my Sparks SS2 and is as comfortable as well. A very nice IWB holster. WIll not be my last Alessi purchace.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts