Para apparently did not need work just prior to the ban going into effect. Realizing the long term implications, they spent time with last minute production of high cap mags. I was told it involved total product of just high cap mags. I don't know, but nearly 10 years later, they still have stock to sell (or give away with guns).
California is not communist, far from it. They have horribly restrictive laws, but horribly restrictive laws are not a diagnostic aspect of communism. I think your left over cold world biases and propoganda have cancelled your understanding of communism.
Not a bad idea, but I think to redeem the certificate requires you send a copy of the 4473 for the purchase of the pistol the certificate came with, plus its only good for 90 days from date of purchase.
Double Naught Spy,
You are right about California not being a communist state, and we are over exaggerating the facts. But, you could certainly understand the frustration level for those of us how is living in California. Year after year we here in California keep on electing these liberal socialize in office time and time again. And what did we get from these liberals:
· Some of the highest state taxes in the country.
· Every gun control law you could think of.
· A $38 billion deficit, which is highest in the country.
· Some of the lowest scholastic in the country.
· Some of the highest crime rate in the country.
· Some of the highest un-employment in the country.
· Mismanaged forest that burned down over 3000 homes. Mismanage because of our position on NOT cutting any of the tree down in our state.
· Drivers license for legal aliens. And the reason for that is so that this will aloud the legal aliens to register to vote. Yes, to vote. Everyone knows here in Kalifornia knows that you could register to vote when you are applying for your drivers license, and our government don’t have the resource to check if these people are US citizens or not. And since it is the Democrats that gave them this, guess who are going to get the illegal votes.
· And in the midst of our $38 billion deficit, our state legislatures passed a bill to give low-income illegal aliens free college tuition. But for those low-income Americans, college tuition is still required.