1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick up my new Para Orddnance 14.45 LDA this weekend and in the box along with my new LDA is a certificate to send for up to two HIGH-CAPACITY magazines.

Is this too good to be true?

Please note that I live in California.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Para has been doing this for a while. The mags are pre-ban. If they are legal in your state, then you can get them.

Edited because I can't spell...

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
Since you can't get them in Commiefornia, sell the certificate to someone in the United States!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is sad but true, California is the only communist state in the country.:(

·
Registered
838 Posts
Not true, Mass & Maryland come to mind

My home of IL is well on it's way

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
To answer your question, those certs are probably for pre-ban mags, and included with all their guns, however, it's still illegal to get them here in Kali. No sales of ANY hi-caps in Kali. :mad:

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Para apparently did not need work just prior to the ban going into effect. Realizing the long term implications, they spent time with last minute production of high cap mags. I was told it involved total product of just high cap mags. I don't know, but nearly 10 years later, they still have stock to sell (or give away with guns).

California is not communist, far from it. They have horribly restrictive laws, but horribly restrictive laws are not a diagnostic aspect of communism. I think your left over cold world biases and propoganda have cancelled your understanding of communism.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
AZ Husker',

Not a bad idea, but I think to redeem the certificate requires you send a copy of the 4473 for the purchase of the pistol the certificate came with, plus its only good for 90 days from date of purchase.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Double Naught Spy,
You are right about California not being a communist state, and we are over exaggerating the facts. But, you could certainly understand the frustration level for those of us how is living in California. Year after year we here in California keep on electing these liberal socialize in office time and time again. And what did we get from these liberals:
· Some of the highest state taxes in the country.
· Every gun control law you could think of.
· A $38 billion deficit, which is highest in the country.
· Some of the lowest scholastic in the country.
· Some of the highest crime rate in the country.
· Some of the highest un-employment in the country.
· Mismanaged forest that burned down over 3000 homes. Mismanage because of our position on NOT cutting any of the tree down in our state.
· Drivers license for legal aliens. And the reason for that is so that this will aloud the legal aliens to register to vote. Yes, to vote. Everyone knows here in Kalifornia knows that you could register to vote when you are applying for your drivers license, and our government don’t have the resource to check if these people are US citizens or not. And since it is the Democrats that gave them this, guess who are going to get the illegal votes.
· And in the midst of our $38 billion deficit, our state legislatures passed a bill to give low-income illegal aliens free college tuition. But for those low-income Americans, college tuition is still required.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Before you give away/sell the certificates, you may want to contact Para. I read a few months ago that they had discontinued the promotion.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts