1911Forum banner

It followed me home!

1049 20
After staring at me with a sad drooping cylinder it finally followed me home yesterday. Hopefully will get to the range in the morning for a workout!! Wiley Clapp SP-101.
Revolver Font Trigger Material property Gun barrel

Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
SHHHH!!!

We've been telling everyone that guns don't get up and walk out by themselves. ;)

Reactions: HD1911

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I am not enamored with the Wiley Clapp thing, well except for maybe that Carryhawk or the Talo 44 Special GP 100, , however, there is not a Ruger wheel gun that is made that is not a valuable tool. I am not a Ruger nut, I collect Smith and Wessons. I think there are only 8 Ruger handguns in my safe.

You will enjoy that guy. I debated long and hard between it and the 3 inch model 60 SW which is also 357, and went with the SW. That 3 inch barrel will get you 1200 fps with 158 grain bullets, over 500 ft pds. Not shabby.

With an IWB holster you will never know it is there. Enjoy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
After staring at me with a sad drooping cylinder it finally followed me home yesterday. Hopefully will get to the range in the morning for a workout!! Wiley Clapp SP-101. View attachment 652218
View attachment 652217
Nice one brother.. I know all about the “FOLLOW ME HOME THING”… this one .. along with other’s followed me home..😀👍🇺🇸
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Material property
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Material property

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congratulations you will enjoy it. I had an SP 101. Great gun! My only issue was for me the factory grips where terrible, but that’s an easy fix. I got to good an offer on it by a friend of a friend in the pandemic that felt he needed a gun for home defense, he had never owned a pistol before. So I took him to the lease and showed him the basics. I have since replaced it with the S&W 19 comp carry. However if I find a good deal I may just own one again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts