21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,980 Posts

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
^^^
^^^Poor camera…being subjected to that image.

·
Super Moderator
15,980 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Some idiot, in the aftermath of the Waukesha parade massacre, actually said we need to limit the number of SUVs in the U.S.

Criminal Justice Reformer: Fewer SUVs, Not Higher Bail, Could Have Prevented Waukesha Massacre (westernjournal.com)
Yeah but that particular idiot is a really special kind of deranged. As in Shane is a man’s name that “xhe” was born with. It’s not a very popular view, but I don’t expect much from people who deny reality in its entirety.

·
Premium Member
6,137 Posts
It was a SAA clone, it had to have been cocked (by Baldwin) and the trigger pulled (again by Baldwin). If this was a run-through, why did he pull back the hammer if they were checking to see if the camera angle would show his arm movement? From the beginning this has been a joke, a cover-up, and a white wash. Look for Slow Joe to give Baldwin a medal.

Grumpy

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
Cocking the hammer, aiming center mass at Ms. Hutchins and Mr. Souza, and then pulling the trigger— all while knowing it was a real gun that had fired before — is just too much for me to understand.

I tried to perceive benefit of doubt when the news of an “accident“ involving Baldwin first broke; this was before it was reported that Ms. Hutchins did not survive. But as the details came out, I just cannot get myself on the benefit of doubt side here. Baldwin’s actions were too much, far past being eligible for any benefit of doubt.

I suppose I’m repeating earlier posts, but these thoughts aren’t going away, especially while no charges have been made.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Of course, they do! You want a good laugh? In a room full of non-shooters take a gun and set it on a table, then watch them scurry for cover like roaches when you turn on a light. They are absolutely terrified of a gun.
My fishing buddy did that to empty his house after his birthday bash. At 3 am. He asked me to stay and watch the fun. It was hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
In line with USMM’s original comment, the last line in the article, which includes the question ”why did the gun go off?”, reveals a degree of cluelessness…or intentional deflection of responsibility.

One almost wishes to tell the writer:

“Duh, it ‘went off‘ because the trigger was pulled by Alec Baldwin”.

Comprende?
No. No compression. At all.

And yes, I meant compression. 🤣

·
Administrator
76,488 Posts
Reactions: yeti

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
At least Shaneferro's stupidity is consistent. Consistently stupid.

Climate destroying death machine.
That's catchy, I like it. Time to drive the CDDM to the office. 😁

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Just look at that picture. Even a blind person can see that they are so out of touch with life.
This alone should make us demand term restrictions based on successful work accomplished for the people of this country.
None of these idiots could ever hold a real job that required accountability.

·
Premium Member
9,889 Posts
This just out: Baldwin claims he never pulled the trigger... that he would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger.

There you have it folks... the defense. Gun is guilty... all guns are evil.

"The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger," Baldwin said in an excerpt released Wednesday from the sit-down interview -- his first since the October shooting.
When asked why he pointed the gun at Hutchins and pulled the trigger when that wasn't in the script, Baldwin said, "I would never point a gun at anyone and then pull the trigger, never."

·
Registered
26,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
This just out: Baldwin claims he never pulled the trigger... that he would never point a gun at someone and pull the trigger.

There you have it folks... the defense. Gun is guilty... all guns are evil.

I wonder how many fixers this guy has on the payroll these days?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well, I too saw an "article" about him not pulling the trigger... I'm still bemused, since he had to cock the damned thing manually - even if the sear didn't hold, he aimed it. <shrug> Guilty.

(otherwise, it was the lone gunman in the repository with an untested carcano and milsurp ammo)

21 - 40 of 44 Posts