1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell that is:biglaugh:

I traded my Charter Undercover for a Hi Point c9.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be ashamed to tell anyone that, also I have to ask why? :confused:
Ashamed, im not. I traded it because the warrenty is lifetime and the grip is very comfortable and he threw in a extra magazine.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well I guess as long as it works thats fine, the only one I have any experience with was at my CCDW class a guy had brought one and it jammed every 3 or 4 shots. Lucky for him he also brought a colt python and a k-frame can't remember which one he finished up with but it worked a lot better.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I guess as long as it works thats fine, the only one I have any experience with was at my CCDW class a guy had brought one and it jammed every 3 or 4 shots. Lucky for him he also brought a colt python and a k-frame can't remember which one he finished up with but it worked a lot better.
Well they do have a break in period.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
:confused:

:scratch:

:hrm:

:p

·
Administrator
73,822 Posts
I am serious when I say that you couldn't give me a Hi-Point. They are a liability.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Well they do have a break in period.
Sorry thats just an excuse manufactures give for building guns that don't work, unless maybe its a super tight bullseye gun. Even then I would not be happy spending 2k+ on a bullseye gun, then having to buy ammo just to get it working for that much money they should run enough ammo through them at the factory to get them working IMO.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm not sure who got ripped off on that one:confused:

But hey, to each his own :rock: enjoy your new Hi point!!! (but be careful)

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would have never traded off a CA Undercover. The one I had years ago it was a nice cheap yet reliable always go bang tool. But I won't rip you for that Craftsman powerdrill, oops I mean Hi Point. There is actually a growing fan club over at TFL. Most owners speak highly of their reliability while joking about their looks. A local store had them on sale last week for $120 and I actually considered picking up a couple for stashing around the house (no kids here) but I've bought way too many pistols in the last 6 months and talked myself into a new Tikka hunting rifle instead.

Good look with that power drill!

·
Registered
813 Posts
I am serious when I say that you couldn't give me a Hi-Point. They are a liability.
I'd have to be paid to take one.

·
Registered
813 Posts
They make a good basis for a RACE gun !!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
A Highpoint isn't a good basis for anything.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure who got ripped off on that one:confused:

But hey, to each his own :rock: enjoy your new Hi point!!! (but be careful)
Thanks, I have seen pleanty of reliable Hi Points so I do believe the break in period.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would have never traded off a CA Undercover. The one I had years ago it was a nice cheap yet reliable always go bang tool. But I won't rip you for that Craftsman powerdrill, oops I mean Hi Point. There is actually a growing fan club over at TFL. Most owners speak highly of their reliability while joking about their looks. A local store had them on sale last week for $120 and I actually considered picking up a couple for stashing around the house (no kids here) but I've bought way too many pistols in the last 6 months and talked myself into a new Tikka hunting rifle instead.

Good look with that power drill!
Lol, thanks, ill go over at the firing line and check it out:rock:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i feel sorry for ya .. i dont think i would have said anything sir..
Well I did, that Charter was a POS, the Hi Point will most likely be a good gun. I have shot the 380 before and it never jammed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts