1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a grand, I was thinking about a Kimber Eclipse until I walked into the gun store tonight.........Colt CCO caught my eye big time. Grey colored, Commander length barrel, officer frame. Never seen one, cool gun other than the finger grove rubber grips, easy change. They said it has been in the case for almost 3 years. $759 was the cost. My biggest concern is how many times has the slide been sent home, who knows!?!

I don't own Colt anymore, just feel like I should own one, this gun seems to be somthing different. I have a Kimber Pro Carry, it needs a brother!

Anyone have any experience with this gun? Tell me what you think.

The money is burning a hole in my pocket!!

[This message has been edited by Rob Orlando (edited 11-05-2001).]

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I've owned two and they were excellent guns. Much like a Defender they were unbelievably reliable and accurate. That's probably about the going price for the silver alloy frame with wood grips, high for the blue alloy frame with rubber grips. Also too high if it's used. I think he's about $100 too high if it's the blue framed model. Could be why it's been laying in the case for 3 years. Get him to come down if possible. I'd shop around some more if I had a grand to spend.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is brand new. I don't know what to do yet! No doubt I'm going to try to deal on it.

[This message has been edited by Rob Orlando (edited 11-06-2001).]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done deal, I bought the CCO. Just gave it a good clean and lube. I'll find out how it shoots tomorrow.

Ahh the new gun feeling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts