1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening gents!
Looking for ant recommendations on a IWB holster for a PM9. Seen the Alessi Talon on Kahrs site, but wondering if there is anything better out there.

Thanks in advance!
Yo Han

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Al for the response! Is the Beltman a brand or a model from someone? Thanks again!

Yo Han

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do Eric, thank you for the link and advice!

Yo Han

·
Registered
520 Posts
The Alessi Talon or Talon Plus are great holsters if you like a belt clip holster. With the Alessi holster, the talon clip actually clips on the pant's waistband, and the belt rides over the clip. The PM9 is so lightweight that I think a belt-clip holster would be a good choice. The Alessi Talons are also extremely reasonably priced for a top-quality product. A good belt is essential, IMO. Beltman and Rafter S are purported to make reasonably-priced, high-quality belts. I use FIST belts because I like the plastic insert between the layers of leather.

·
In Memoriam
683 Posts
The Milt Sparks Summer Special II is the standard by which all IWB holsters are judged, and their Versa Max II and Watch 6 are state of the art.

AKJ Concealco's IWB holsters also work very well.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for responses! Now I just gotta makeup my mind on which one:scratch:

Would be nice if i could see and handle some of these holsters before commiting, but none of my local shops stock them.

Thanks again gents!

Yo Han

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Alessi Talon?

I looked on the Lightning arms site, and the only thng I see that is simular to the holster described is labled "APX". Same? Different? (Sorry bout the hijack, Yo).

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem Stormin'N! I don't believe they have it on that site. They do have it on Kahr's website. They have several enlarged pictures of it. Looks pretty nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts