1911Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that my EMP is in my hands... i need an idea on an IWB holster.... your favorites ? ? ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Milt Sparks VMII. while i was waiting for that i used a Crossbreed SuperTuck
I'll second the VM2!! Just got my first vm2 a few days ago and with my emp 9, I forgot I was even wearing it with in minits. Definitly worth the money, and now I know why everyone that has one suggests it:biglaugh:.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Check out Tucker Gunleather. :rock:

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
it's not bad at all. bought it because it was available & in-expensive while i waited to find a VMII. if you do buy one, i would suggest either to get the combat cut, or cut the normal one to your liking. reason being is that the normal leather somewhat blocks the thumb when gripping the gun.

it is wide, so it distributes the weight well. i don't wear it much anymore, except when i want to tuck my shirt in.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
it's not bad at all. bought it because it was available & in-expensive while i waited to find a VMII. if you do buy one, i would suggest either to get the combat cut, or cut the normal one to your liking. reason being is that the normal leather somewhat blocks the thumb when gripping the gun.

it is wide, so it distributes the weight well. i don't wear it much anymore, except when i want to tuck my shirt in.
Absolutely agree! I have both a VM2 and a ST as well and both are great holsters.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have and love my TT Gunleather. I bought the IWB "Mikes Special" Long wait but worth it to me. I have a Supertuck for my XD that I like as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
leaning toward the crossbreed , but the comp-tac minotaur looks pretty good too

decisions, decisions........:confused:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
If price is an issue, the Don Hume PCCH is a good IWB holster for under $50. It has an extended guard that keeps the thumb safety from digging into your side. I carry a full size 1911 comfortably with it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts