1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two of the K-holsters and wear them for up to 16 hours a day with no problems. They keep my Glocks and DW CBOB tucked in real tight so they do NOT print.
After you wear them for a week or two and get the cant adjusted how you like it you can take a pair of scissors and cut the leather to fit right around your pistol.
Here is there web site: http://www.kholster.com/products.htm

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
I wonder who came up with the design first them or Crossbreed? I think I like the Crossbreed a bit better. The cut of the leather seems better contoured on the Crossbreed, IMHO. The price is great on these, though. And like you say, you can alway cut it to your requirements. It would be interesting to compare. I already have a Crossbreed, for this price I might just order one. Besides, my Crossbreed was set for my S&W 4516 which I'm selling anyway. Does it sound like I'm talking myself into it? That's what happens when you spend so much time on these boards.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I wonder who came up with the design first them or Crossbreed? I think I like the Crossbreed a bit better. The cut of the leather seems better contoured on the Crossbreed, IMHO. The price is great on these, though. And like you say, you can alway cut it to your requirements. It would be interesting to compare. I already have a Crossbreed, for this price I might just order one. Besides, my Crossbreed was set for my S&W 4516 which I'm selling anyway. Does it sound like I'm talking myself into it? That's what happens when you spend so much time on these boards.
If you're referring to a holster with a kydex shell attached to leather back, I think Mr. Tucker started the whole deal with the Answer. The Answer was out sometime before 2003. References to it can be found on this site in early 2003. According to the Crossbreed web site, Mr Craighead didn't start his business until 2005. It appears thatKholsters started about 2008.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Got my Kholster in the mail yesterday. It's what I expected, no surprises.

I wore it for a few hours and it only squeaked at the very beginning.

I read a comment somewhere that said "smells like cheap leather". Well I suppose for another $30 to $50 you could get a nicer leather smell.:confused:

The holster provides the most comfortable way to conceal my 1911 that I've experienced. It's a no-frills but perfectly functional implementation of the kydex-n-leather tuckable concept.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts