1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a holster to carry a 1911 in and also use an IWB rig. I have gone to www.wildbillsconcealment.com and looked at their holsters. They seem like good quality holsters and am just wondering if anyone has had experience with this vendor? I am looking to get one that I can tuck my shirt over as well. Thanks for any hints, tips, and tricks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Have used an old Gordon Davis 455 for thiry + years but just replaced it with a Sparks Summer Spcl. with safety wing recently..

Gordon is back in business again but the Sparks is a very nice holster..

It's hard to beat a design that's been used by so many in the know for so long..Would recommend either for daily carry of the Govt. or Commander.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah, Wild Bill's Concealment is good stuff. Great belts and scabbard holsters. However, I wouldn't know anything about their IWB offerings as I don't own one.

My favorite IWB is a tossup between the Blade-Tech and the Bianchi Pistol Pocket. I broke that tradition last week though. I ordered a VMII from Milt Sparks.

Look into that one, great design.

·
Registered
387 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
I tell you what Inspector....You will not be disappointed with the VMII....I have had mine for just a week...OH my gosh...I can't believe how comfortable this holster is...even with no tshirt underneath...and...It really conceals well...MY only regret, is that I didn't get one sooner.

Greg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just an fyi...I emaild Wild Bill's today regarding delivery time on their Summer 2001 Package deal (IWB, belt, mag pouch) for a Government size 1911...got a response saying that it would take 6 weeks to get the package.

[This message has been edited by GG45ACP (edited 08-13-2001).]

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I have been looking for a good strong side holster for my Colt Defender. Mark at Waldon Holsters got the go ahead nod and is making my new holster on his Rattler design. Mark says delivery time is around 4-6 weeks. I dont have the link handy, I'll get it and edit this post to include his URL for ya'll to look at.

I dont have any experience with IWB holsters. I have enough of "me" IWB of my pants already, I dont need to add a holster and a 1911 on top of that.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
<><>> Marks website is WWW.waldonholsters.com I've got one of his holsters on order, the strikeback. It's been just over 4 weeks. I check my P.O. box everyday.
Raspy

[This message has been edited by raspy (edited 08-13-2001).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts