1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, I'm looking for an IWB or paddle holster for my Loaded Operator, has the full rail. Prefer Kydex, but reasonably priced leather will do. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good luck with finding something right off the bat that will fit your needs exactly. When I got my Kimber TLE/RL, there wasn't a whole lot available yet. It took awhile to find the right combo of what I wanted (leather), how I wanted it, and what a reasonable amount of time to wait was. There are plenty of great holster guys out there that will be more than happy to reply to your emails and help you out. Many of them frequent these boards as you probably know, and are a real pleasure to talk to. Let us know how your search goes and post some pics for us when you get it. Half a paycheck to go and I'll have my Operator home where it belongs:)

Shoot safe!

Lobez

·
Registered
73 Posts
With or with out ight?

Will a light be on it? If so, check out blade-tech and sidearmor. Both make good products. I just bought a Bladetech for my Nighthawk Talon Recon with a M3. I am very happy with it. If you want more info or pictures just let me know.
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts