1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, here is wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable,Labor Day!! I received a e-mail today,that I could not believe. My sister in law ran across the article and thought I would be interested in it,boy was I ever! My uncle served in Viet Nam with the Marines in 65 then again in 67. I am in the U.S.Army with four tours of duty,S.W.A., under my belt. My Dad, has a uncle that served in W.W.2,in the Pacific. I can relate better than most, the gravity of having a person such as Ms.Fonda being named to this title. This is a disgrace and a slap in the face to those who served, in Viet Nam. The way the average P.O.W. was treated by the enemy was a nightmare come to life to say the least and now this,b.s!! Well I will get off the soapbox for now before my b.p. raises,too much. Take care guys and let me know of your thouhts on this. :hrm: :hrm:

·
Banned
2,929 Posts
Bitch should have been shot for sleeping with the enemy. Only thing spread wider than her legs or easier to get into is the pacific ocean and a political discussion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.