1911Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Biden and Harris can both be impeached in January after the Speaker of the House is a Republican. There won’t be enough votes in the House and Senate until then.
I will agree with most of the folks here in that I DO NOT like Joe Biden and like Kamala Harris even less.
I don't believe I have ever voted Democrat since I was eligible to vote.
With that said, an impeachment isn't really just a political vendetta. It is a trial for crimes worthy of convicting a president. What crimes would you convict Biden and Harris of??? Incompetence is annoying but it is not a crime. Harris is a A$$Hole but that also is not a crime. Trump also is a serious A$$Hole but at least he ran the country MOSTLY the way I liked. If Trump ran again, I would vote for him, but I don't think he can actually win against a really competent Democratic candidate.

It is rather amusing that the last two presidential elections have basically been decided by who the population HATES THE LEAST.

- Ivan.

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
... With that said, an impeachment isn't really just a political vendetta. It is a trial for crimes worthy of convicting a president. What crimes would you convict Biden and Harris of??? ...
Well for one... Biden was implicated with his son with graft and corruption. The evidence clearly indicates that Ol' Joe is principle of the Biden Crime family that also involves Joe's two brothers, Jim Biden and Frank Biden. There is sufficient evidence to show that all the Biden boys ran and orchestrated pay for play influence-selling when Joe was Senator, Vice President, and now Geriatric-in-Chief. There is also plenty of evidence that Joe could not have accumulated the wealth he has from his salaried government career (or his wife's career as an educator) as a Senator or Vice President. There is plenty of documentation from Hunters laptop that the "Big Guy" aka Joe was getting a major chunk of money from the Biden Crime family's exploits.

·
Registered
I'm a Ruger man.
4,818 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,738 Posts
His brother's words really struck a chord with me. "He had a criminal record......how was he able to get a gun?" I agree. In fact, when I hear about rapists who have a record but are still in society and they end up raping again, all I can think is, "He was a rapist! Why were you walking around with a functional vagina??? It's really YOUR fault!!!"
"A criminal record" where?
GB?
That would not show up in a NICS check.
IIRC Brits to not need a visa to enter the USA.
I know I never had a VISA when I went to GB for the USAF.

I had a restricted entry stamp.
I could not access GB med care, or have a paying job.
There is no SOFA (Statement Of Forces Agreement) status in GB.
As a civilian carrying a NATO card we sort of fell in a hole.
A "NATO Card" was a yellow ID card that declared the bearer as a
"Civilian in support of US military forces" and an equivalent rank based on my salary.
The highest rank you can have is Lt. Col. and that is what I had.
I actually earned as much as a two star.
The three star I worked for was duly impressed.

When I spoke at meetings everyone listened.
They new for the most part I spoke with the authority of the 3-star I worked for.

I only spoke on technical issues.
No real reason to speak on much else.
Maybe occasionally on scheduling.
As in how many days I was allocated to be there.

When I entered another NATO country I was routinely met by an XO of the General
I was working for/with before I even crossed the yellow line at border control.

For the most part I used the diplomatic line.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts