1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been a bit of a “pistol” as some would say. I have appointments at doctors offices and have spent a week in the hospital in the last month. I get so many compliments on my masks, people asking to take pictures and have yet to get a bad response from any doctor, surgeon, or health care professional. Every store that I go in that mandates a mask is a positive experience with many compliments.
I hope these pics work. These are the three I use.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rN4Q3eoXey64PjtTA

·
Registered
660 Posts
Masks are for ugly people. I am not allowed to wear one.

Conformity is for weak minded fools who have no identity or sense of self. Conformists lack self respect and have no moral code. Therefore they deserve no respect. Again... I am not allowed to conform.

Take care of yourself and be proud of who you are. If thats a struggle set a goal
and accomplish something.

Everyone wants to be an underachiever these days..... sheesh. A bunch of losers that think the Joker is some sort of Christ like figure. They are not worth saving.

·
Administrator
71,901 Posts
C'mon people... do you also refuse to conform to laws saying you have to wear pants when out in public??? Or do you "resist" by walking around showing off Oscar Meyer in all his glory?

·
Registered
660 Posts
C'mon people... do you also refuse to conform to laws saying you have to wear pants when out in public??? Or do you "resist" by walking around showing off Oscar Meyer in all his glory?
My wife doesnt like me wearing pants. I typically wear a loin cloth. She wont let me cut my hair either.

·
Registered
758 Posts
my buddy bought a high dollar Darth Vader mask complete with sound effects and he wears it everywhere that insists on a mask. So you're in good company!

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
I kind of like the Lone Ranger mask myself but my wife won't let me out of the house with it so I just put on my bandit bandanna.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I tried wearning one for the heck of it a about a minute once. It was uncomfortable and most importantly hard to breath so I took that crap off. I seem to have a medical condition where my body requires air to function correctly. All these fish eyed looking people must have gills.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I have always been a bit of a “pistol” as some would say. I have appointments at doctors offices and have spent a week in the hospital in the last month. I get so many compliments on my masks, people asking to take pictures and have yet to get a bad response from any doctor, surgeon, or health care professional. Every store that I go in that mandates a mask is a positive experience with many compliments.
I hope these pics work. These are the three I use.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rN4Q3eoXey64PjtTA
Please post some pictures of you wearing those ridiculous masks in public places.

I find it hard to believe that any rational person would wear such masks in public.

This virus has really brought out the "Walter Mitty" in a lot of people.

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
:biglaugh: I love the middle one! You’re gonna get some activist chick to pull her phone out and start recording. She’ll be screaming “it has a hole where the mouth is, we’re all going to die”, “arrest him, arrest him”.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
I would not put normal public decency statutes, necessary due to assorted screwballs and perverts, in the same category as the slave training we are experiencing with the masks. Nor would I put traffic regulations in the same category as mask mandates. Common-sense rules needed for basic societal function vs. heavy-handed compliance psyops.

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Yes I do. Do you have any idea how hard it is to put a python in a pocket holster? Until I find the right rig to carry my gun it is open carry all the way:)

·
Administrator
71,901 Posts
I would not put normal public decency statutes, necessary due to assorted screwballs and perverts, in the same category as the slave training we are experiencing with the masks. Nor would I put traffic regulations in the same category as mask mandates. Common-sense rules needed for basic societal function vs. heavy-handed compliance psyops.
The problem with that theory is that our government minders should be requiring we all take OFF our masks and hats, and shave our beards so that they can better identify and track us. Personally I find it gratifying that I'm actually required to cover up half of my face so that all these CCTV recorders everywhere can't tell who I really am.

And BTW this isn't heavy-handed oppression of the masses. The single fastest way to spread this virus is to breathe in others' exhaled breath.

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Please post some pictures of you wearing those ridiculous masks in public places.

I find it hard to believe that any rational person would wear such masks in public.

This virus has really brought out the "Walter Mitty" in a lot of people.
No problem, I’ll get some selfies the next time I have to go some where.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Conformity is for weak minded fools who have no identity or sense of self. Conformists lack self respect and have no moral code. Therefore they deserve no respect. Again... I am not allowed to conform.
Don't get me started on what I think of people who make sweeping, disrespectful statements about their fellow human beings, pretty much all of whom they personally know NOTHING about. There's a term I use to describe these people, but I have to use characters such as @$$H0!3 to describe them due to forum rules.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Don't get me started on what I think of people who make sweeping, disrespectful statements about their fellow human beings, pretty much all of whom they personally know NOTHING about. There's a term I use to describe these people, but I have to use characters such as @$$H0!3 to describe them due to forum rules.
I wont infight with you. Your wasting your time. Subtle and not so subtle personal attacks wont work on me. I am not a fish.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
The problem with that theory is that our government minders should be requiring we all take OFF our masks and hats, and shave our beards so that they can better identify and track us. Personally I find it gratifying that I'm actually required to cover up half of my face so that all these CCTV recorders everywhere can't tell who I really am.

And BTW this isn't heavy-handed oppression of the masses. The single fastest way to spread this virus is to breathe in others' exhaled breath.
The new Miami mask police unit. I can't think of a greater waste of resources.

We have been breathing others' exhaled breath since mankind itself began. We even survived the vastly deadlier 1918 actual pandemic. The South Dakota stats I provided show that this is just a normal flu, as far as mortality; with the over-80 age group being hit far harder than even the 70-79 group. And below age 60, pretty much nada. Kids and teens completely death-free.

As far as tracking us, the overwhelming majority of us have these nice expensive tracking devices we carry around wherever we go.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Masks are for ugly people. I am not allowed to wear one.

Take care of yourself and be proud of who you are. If thats a struggle set a goal and accomplish something.

Everyone wants to be an underachiever these days..... sheesh. A bunch of losers that think the Joker is some sort of Christ like figure. They are not worth saving.
I'm jumping on this bandwagon so f1racefan has two people to be PO'd about. But I think I was already in his sights anyway.

There are of course certain things worth conforming to, just so society can function. Traffic laws, basic decency in dress and speech/action, etc. With some exceptions on the speech/actions in extreme circumstances. For example, the greatest country ever conceived by man being taken down by Marxists and globalists.

But non-critical conformity to a nonexistent "deadly pandemic" ain't one of 'em. If someone takes the vaccine they will roll out for all this, and suffer adverse reactions (very likely), remember that they suffered and/or died as good little conformists.

Always always always question all authority. Guaranteed that their main agenda is not your well-being.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts