1911Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
C'mon people... do you also refuse to conform to laws saying you have to wear pants when out in public??? Or do you "resist" by walking around showing off Oscar Meyer in all his glory?
Pants and masks are like oranges and apples. They have nothing to do with one another. There are no laws voted on by Representatives of the people that say we have to wear masks. Only decrees and executive orders from some tyrrantical governers.

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
If have to go into a place that has a mandatory mask sign, I just put my shirt over my mouth.
:biglaugh: That’s exactly the same thing as a mask! :biglaugh: Let someone try to argue that! Maybe paint a big corona virus node on your belly that gets exposed.

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
We were thinking Point Break type masks. A Reagan and a Nixon. Im sure the bank employees would appreciate 'em more than Cosco security.
The heck with Point Break masks. I will wear an Alex Jones Mask!

What we really need is a bunch of Founding Fathers Masks. Washington, Jackson, Lincoln etc. etc. That would send a message. Throw some MLK masks in the mix and they wouldnt know what to do.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i would not put normal public decency statutes, necessary due to assorted screwballs and perverts, in the same category as the slave training we are experiencing with the masks. Nor would i put traffic regulations in the same category as mask mandates. Common-sense rules needed for basic societal function vs. Heavy-handed compliance psyops.
hear, hear !!

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I added one from doctor visit this week

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The heck with Point Break masks. I will wear an Alex Jones Mask!

What we really need is a bunch of Founding Fathers Masks. Washington, Jackson, Lincoln etc. etc. That would send a message. Throw some MLK masks in the mix and they wouldnt know what to do.
Great idea!

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Nice one!
That’ll infuriate the teachers that don’t want school to reopen. They still get paid to sit on their asses. Don’t ruin their dream man! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
15,474 Posts
I'm going to get one of the "ex-president" masks used in "Point Break". LBJ or Nixon would be awesome because none of the snowflakes would have any idea who they were.

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I'm going to get one of the "ex-president" masks used in "Point Break". LBJ or Nixon would be awesome because none of the snowflakes would have any idea who they were.
Great idea! Make sure you post some pics!

·
Premium Member
7,274 Posts
Another great idea to use at Whole Foods!
It’s so easy to get them jacked up.
My “Big Fat Carbon Footprint” shirt didn’t go over too well.

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Another great idea to use at Whole Foods!
It’s so easy to get them jacked up.
My “Big Fat Carbon Footprint” shirt didn’t go over too well.
Sounds like a perfect social acceptable shirt to me .

41 - 60 of 73 Posts