1911Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a load against flesh and blood. So did (and does) Jim Cirillo. Altho Elmer had no combat experience, he'd shot a lot of animals. So have I. There's zero reason to believe that human flesh and blood reacts differently than animal flesh and blood (to being shot).

And yet ANOTHER offering of wit and wisdom by the Doofus Formerly Known as Tincan!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Do you like to start arguments or is this generally how you start conversations?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just pointing out some FACTS. anyone

is free to take them any way they want. The ignorant typically get shown up, trying to argue otherwise. The smart start asking questions of someone who DOES know the facts.

And yet ANOTHER offering of wit and wisdom by the Doofus Formerly Known as Tincan!!

·
Super Moderator
EDC: SIG P938.
22,432 Posts
I disagree that there is zero difference in human reaction to being shot. People have fallen over from THINKING they've been shot. People don't want to be shot, and expect to fall down if they've been shot. These factors aren't present in hunting wild animals.

·
Registered
27,692 Posts
tincan said:
as a load against flesh and blood. So did (and does) Jim Cirillo. Altho Elmer had no combat experience, he'd shot a lot of animals. So have I. There's zero reason to believe that human flesh and blood reacts differently than animal flesh and blood (to being shot).
You know, I bet you aren't here in the morning.:D

·
Registered
11,101 Posts
Re: Re: Jordan, Keith both said .45 ball sucked

BillD said:
You know, I bet you aren't here in the morning.:D
Ehehe. Thats what I was thinking. Self: Bet this guy doesnt last long!

:D

·
Administrator
18,614 Posts
BillD, Mus...

good bet.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Didn't even make through the afternoon.

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
And that being said, do we really need to start the FMJ vs. hollowpoint debate again?

(Note - that was a rhetorical question. THREAD CLOSED.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.