1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local gun dealer just took in a trade on a M1a #9222. Only has 20 rds through it. I can tell by counting the brass nicks on the op rod handle. Came with 20 rd. mag, leather sling, all books and paper work still in the box. $1295 Good price for a "new" used gun? Considering new off gunbroker is $1450+ $50 for s&h and transfer fees and $50 more for a 20 rd. mag and whatever the sling costs. Told him to hold it for me with $900 down and I'll pay as I can. Good deal?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Believe it or not, he traded it in on a Bushmaster. Damned fool! I liked my Bushy when I had it, but not that much!
Originally posted by ACP:

Now why would anybody shoot a few rounds out of an M1A and turn it in? I can't get enough of mine. Accurate, no recoil, and the envy of all the little black plastic rifles on the firing line!

[This message has been edited by ScottsGT (edited 11-28-2001).]

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Karsten, I know your type! He who dies with the most toys wins! I'm trying to join this club, but the down side of it is, your still dead! But my kids will have lots of fun, maybe even grandkids if I live that long. But it sounds like your the BMOTR! (Big Man On The Range)
Forgot to mention, another gun shop in town has the same model for $1650 new. GULP!

[This message has been edited by ScottsGT (edited 11-28-2001).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.