1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't mess with the Notorious MTG! She's feisty and doesn't take crap. I like her. We need about 400 more just like her in the House.
I know what you鈥檙e saying. I get to vote for her and have met her in town hall meetings she can talk the talk and walk the walk. Here in Paulding county Georgia there must have been 10,000 yard signs with her name on them , she won in a landslide. I can鈥檛 be positive but the background in this picture looks like the Governors gun club in Kennasaw Georgia.

Registered
Yep, she鈥檚 the 鈥渄umb鈥 in 鈥渄umb blonde鈥.

Democrats love her as she鈥檚 completely ineffective as a legislator and says such stupid things she stirs the Democratic base ($$).

(I bet taxpayers are covering her ammo costs in this stunt photo.)

we have very serious problems, like politicians on both sides deficit spending like crazy and nothing to show for it (PPP PLAN billions in fraud 80% went to rich. Like 2008, you got table scraps).

Most peoples wages are still where they were at 40 years ago, factoring inflation.

All this religious stuff in schools, you don鈥檛 see that crap in any other advanced nation (but you see it in pakistan, and other backwards countries). Takes time from real skills development.

We allowed corporate America to fully fund China last 30 years. Because we don鈥檛 teach (much less learn from) history, and corporations are only chasing quarterly profit regardless of long term impacts, they funded the one country that won鈥檛 let go of what the west did in the late 1800, thru ww1 era and still hates our guts today and is determined to humiliate and dominate us. And we are funding them even now. WT* AMERICA?

The Chinese have already gotten revenge for all the opium the British sold them back then. They鈥檙e selling our kids meth and fentanyl, even giving the Columbian cartels a run for the money.
man I鈥檓 glad I鈥檓 over 60, I should be dead by the time China takes over. Your grand kids gonna be working for Chinese as c00lies at this rate.

so yeah, lets send some ignorant clown to Washington, that鈥檚 gonna help!!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably a pistol lower with a very short brace. No can. Maybe 10.3 upper in 5.56 ( giant flash ) with an old school EoTech and G33.
Sweet
Last time I was shooting at the Governor鈥檚 Gun Club. The fellow next to me was shooting a Ruger carbine with a rock and roll hole. Going through 223 like they were 5 cents a round I was enjoying just watching. Picked up his brass when he was gone.

Registered
Yep, she鈥檚 the 鈥渄umb鈥 in 鈥渄umb blonde鈥.

Democrats love her as she鈥檚 completely ineffective as a legislator and says such stupid things she stirs the Democratic base ($$).

(I bet taxpayers are covering her ammo costs in this stunt photo.)

we have very serious problems, like politicians on both sides deficit spending like crazy and nothing to show for it (PPP PLAN billions in fraud 80% went to rich. Like 2008, you got table scraps).

Most peoples wages are still where they were at 40 years ago, factoring inflation.

All this religious stuff in schools, you don鈥檛 see that crap in any other advanced nation (but you see it in pakistan, and other backwards countries). Takes time from real skills development.

We allowed corporate America to fully fund China last 30 years. Because we don鈥檛 teach (much less learn from) history, and corporations are only chasing quarterly profit regardless of long term impacts, they funded the one country that won鈥檛 let go of what the west did in the late 1800, thru ww1 era and still hates our guts today and is determined to humiliate and dominate us. And we are funding them even now. WT* AMERICA?

The Chinese have already gotten revenge for all the opium the British sold them back then. They鈥檙e selling our kids meth and fentanyl, even giving the Columbian cartels a run for the money.
man I鈥檓 glad I鈥檓 over 60, I should be dead by the time China takes over. Your grand kids gonna be working for Chinese as c00lies at this rate.

so yeah, lets send some ignorant clown to Washington, that鈥檚 gonna help!!
you are officially the grouchiest person on this forum:LOL:

Registered
you are officially the grouchiest person on this forum:LOL:
No he's not. I am. Although I confess I agree with much of what he says, particularly the "dumb" remark.

I feel like Rodney King. I've been brutalized by the death of civility in public life. "I just want to say 鈥 you know 鈥 can we, can we all get along? Can we, can we get along? Can we stop making it horrible for the older people and the kids? But can't we all just get along?" Ms. Greene, Ms. Boebert, AOC, Ms. Pelosi, Elisabeth Warren are all part of the problem. Each of them is disgusting in her own way. The amazing thing is that anyone would breed one of those sows.

Forehead Nose Smile Beard Jaw

Registered
Well, hang on, I'll join the race.
Doubt she is a good shooter, her stance with that AR is pretty bad. You stand that upright, even 5.56 will kick you around. Would've been more informational if she had posted a video though.
When her 15 minutes of fame are up, she will have nothing to show for her time at the Congress. She's a waste of taxpayers' money but she should take some solace in knowing that almost all of them are. Regardless whether they got elected by running on "free money for poors" or "ma guns, ma guns" lines.

Now, tell her to prove me wrong and I will apologize. Let's see what she's going to achieve when GOP takes the House after the midterms.

P.S. Another "fireball" Boebert, who ran on a gun platform, just got tested on her ability to do anything for the gunowners within her own state. Nothing. I mean, not only she didn't anything despite very public campaign by antis to kick us out of Cameo, I am yet to hear her say one word about it. Her political effectiveness is zero, all words.

Registered
1911s and AR-15. I like building and tinkering.
To those who agree that MTG is just an ineffective, dumb blond that can't get legislation passed...

Have you seen congress and the crap they passed??? If there was any crossing the isles, we'd be down to only owning revolvers and bolt action rifles and they'd be interviewing your family, friends, and co-workers to ensure that you're "trustworthy" on your dime.

There's no passing any legislation that'd help the American people when the majority of congress is full of far left whack jobs!

Greene is exactly what we need more of, not less. There can be no more compromise, as we've clearly seen from the insurrection of the left due to the overturning of Roe vs Wade, their extremist violence and terrorism.

We are in the middle of a civil war. Yeah, it's still mostly peaceful, but the left is escalating it. Right now, it's all or nothing.

And remember, it wasn't our choice, it was theirs.

Registered
Well tell you people who don't like her, I would take her over all the worthless scumbag democrats that infest the government from my state. At least she speaks her mind and what those that elected her think. Some of you still think we can get along with the commie democrats are fooling yourself. They would put you in a camp if only they could.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts