1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is "WOW". Well, I guess I'll say more:) . These things really light up and the sight aquisition in quick and easy. I was going to head out to the range today, but it started raining as I was going out to my car. It has been a piss poor cold wet day. I can't believe that we had record highs in the 90's a little over a week ago.

Robert,

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have a digital camera, But they are very much like these in their website: http://www.aosights.com/handgun_sights.html. I have a Kimber Stainless Compact II and the slide that is on the pictured Pro Carry in identical to mine. These sights are bright as hell. I have a tritium dialed watch that didn't seem real bright, so I was skeptical on what to expect with these sights. They are twice as bright as the dials on my watch. I can pick up the sight picture in just about any light cond. in my house. I really don't need to look through the sights as before. I can look over my sight. and look directly at whatever I am aiming at and still see the sight alignment in my lower peripheral vision.

Robert.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've had them on a couple of my Glocks for several years now. Excellent sights for CCW/CQB.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts