1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo Hoo! Can you believe it? A state that forces people to wear a motorcycle helmet is allowing them to carry a gun? Talk about idiotic!

Anyway, my Colt WWII repro will be in a vertical-draw belt rig, with a S&W 337PD in an ankle rig: Hope for the best; expect the worst.

Take care, y'all.
Rob

·
Registered
58 Posts
congrats! btw, you and your Michigan ccw are welcome here in Utah as we amended our ccw law this year to give automatic reciprosity to all valid US ccw's.

·
Registered
93 Posts
In IA CCW are decided by the County Sheriff. I have mine, but others can only get them for hunting, trapping, and target practice. Some areas can't even get them.

Congrats and Carry Safely

------------------
"It's better to be confused and distraught, than it is to be mislead in the wrong direction"

·
Registered
203 Posts
YEEEHAAAWWWWW.....Good to hear our neighbors are wakin up. Indiana is great, if you pass the check, you get the permit. Got mine three weeks after I visited my local police station.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Now, In service, you need to get a teensy little gun like the Kel-Tec .32 to carry inside your motorcycle helmet.

------------------
If God didn't want us to own guns, why did He make the 1911?

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was very conscious of the fact when I first started carrying. Just couldn`t get used to the idea that this was legal as I didn`t think that this law would ever pass anyway. In time, you`ll have a box full of various type and style holsters that you rarely wear. Awesome responsibility though. Be careful...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts