1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
14,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bmcgilvray --------- It was born with a lame, 168 HP Ford 400. But at some point it got a very hopped up 302 installed. Lots more power than the 400. She pulls very strong & the 4 Speed is nice.

So now I need a Garand. I already have a gorgeous FN49 in .30-06, a sorta "fancy pants" Garand-like European equivalent, but I should get a legit CMP Garand.

·
Administrator
78,173 Posts
Neat set of wheels. I love watching Jay Leno's Garage on YouTube where he often shows off cool cars like this.

That being said, remember this is a gun forum and we need to start seeing some guns in this thread.

Reactions: NonHyphenAmerican

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Car Tree Musician Vehicle Trigger
Plant Gesture Tree Terrestrial plant Recreation

You've got one of the three you need.

Just like that car should be a "driver", get you a Garand and a 1911 that are shooters to go with it.

And then enjoy all three.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Reactions: 4barrel

·
Premium Member
8,177 Posts
Jeans World Font Adaptation T-shirt

Skip the Garand and get one of these^^^.
The car, looks fairly clean but not that high on the desirability list unless you’re a ford guy.
In the modified department, here’s how its done. 260Z with a LS swap 450hp, wide body kit,full suspension and Wilwood brakes. Matching Triumph Thruxton…;)

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Window

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Car Dog Sky

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Even if it is a line in the movie, it is still racist, and per the rules of this site, it is forbidden.

”We also consider this to be a family-friendly forum. Content that includes vulgar language, rascist or insensitive remarks, or images that are distasteful or are in any way sexually suggestive in manner will not not allowed, and will be promptly deleted. This is a gun discussion forum, let's keep it that way.”

·
Registered
660 Posts
Even if it is a line in the movie, it is still racist, and per the rules of this site, it is forbidden.

”We also consider this to be a family-friendly forum. Content that includes vulgar language, rascist or insensitive remarks, or images that are distasteful or are in any way sexually suggestive in manner will not not allowed, and will be promptly deleted. This is a gun discussion forum, let's keep it that way.”
Saving certain words to be said only by specific groups of people, based on race or skin color, is racism. Be gone with your pc bs.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Very nice car! Now you just need to hang your rifle from the rear window, tuck that 1911 into your belt and hit the streets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, and somehow you need to figure out how to get a military style snare drum roll playing on the sound system every time you pull up on a sketchy scene 😉

1 - 20 of 106 Posts