1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys and Gals?

Just ordered the PARA C7.45 LDA... I've been doing "A LOT" of reading in the different rooms here and was going to origanally go with a Kimber Compact. Well, after hearing the "TONS" of negative comments on them that killed that idea..... Then my second choice was the S.A. Ultra or micro. Well, not as many bad comments but still quite a few. Came to the PARA board and was highly impressed by the majority of "POSITIVE" comments on this little gal. I checked out the PARA site and shes a little sweet lookin thing... The info on "THIS 1911 SITE" helped me decide what is the right way to go...Called my gunsmith/dealer and was told they are a reliable weapon and he sells many... So in just a few short days I'll have her.... :D Thanks for all the help in chosing a new weapon. I currently carry a G27 with a lasermax sight but will be carrying this sweety as a switch hopefully with a good range report......

·
Banned
7,485 Posts
We'll have to trade notes as soon as my Para CCW arrives. These apparently use the same magazines. Different length barrels, grip safeties, and thumb safeties.

-- Chuck

·
Super Moderator
14,913 Posts
MBOfficer,

Have you found a good holster for your new C7.45? I got my C7.45 a few months ago, but haven't looked seriously for a proper holster yet. We don't have concealed carry in my state (yet) so a CC holster isn't a high priority yet. But, I'm trying to get opinions from those that "carry", so I can buy the right one the first time. :)

Good shooting.

Rod.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RetiredRod,

Nope, no holster for the C745 yet but will probably go with the same thing I use for my G27. A fobus with adjustable canter. I also use a jagwear INSIDER HOLSTER for deep concealment... Check here for both types and others...

http://www.jagwear.com/jagwear4.htm

·
Registered
11 Posts
RetiredRod said:
MBOfficer,

Have you found a good holster for your new C7.45? I got my C7.45 a few months ago, but haven't looked seriously for a proper holster yet. We don't have concealed carry in my state (yet) so a CC holster isn't a high priority yet. But, I'm trying to get opinions from those that "carry", so I can buy the right one the first time. :)

Good shooting.

Rod.
Can not beat this price the Colt Officers model should fit.
http://www.newyorkironworks.com/dethbrsc50of.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts