1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I retire a toothbrush it usually ends up in the gun cleaning box...This box has in it about 20 years of old gun parts,break free, Hoppes #9, every calibre brush imaginable...and I don't know what all in it...Toothbrushes are great for cleaning guns.....I just retired my 3 year olds toothbrush...and you know what...it is perfect for all kinds of tight places...compensators...you name it...just stumbled apon the idea and thought I would share it....

·
Registered
416 Posts
You will speak of this cleaning procedure and tool no more! I had that idea patented and this is an infringment upon my trade secrets and intellectual property rights. The 1996 Economic Espionage Act clearly states this type of injustice! 15 years prison sentence and monetary fines!

------------------
If you don't mind being where you are, you are not lost.

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Yeah!!! And you guys who are using Q-Tips as gun cleaning tools better back off too, and start using them to clean out your ear wax like they were designed for. I thought of the gun cleaning use for them first, a long time ago. Don't make me sue you!

·
Registered
474 Posts
hey, if you want a great cleaning tool, give the BoreSnake a try. It is the best barrel cleaning tool I have ever come across. I have one for all of my pistols, shotguns, and rifles. And they are machine washable (just don't tell your wife).

------------------

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A kid's toothbrush is about 1/3 the size of an adult's...it will inside magazines...it will even fit inside the chamber of a 38super barrel....

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by J MAC:
A kid's toothbrush is about 1/3 the size of an adult's...it will go inside magazines...it will even fit inside the chamber of a 38super barrel....

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Alright you can keep your ideas, put pip cleaner are my patented item !!!!!

------------------
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hey Mac. You're suppose to retire your toothbrush every 3 months.

I discovered that toothpicks are great for serrations. I'm on my way to the patent office.

vega

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Is it not amazing how solutions to our problems are often so simple and right there in front of us that we fail to notice them?

By the way, my dentist claims tooth brushes should be changed every month.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've been meaning to try a scuba suit and mask, using brake cleaner applied by a pressure-washer, but my wife said I'd have to use it outside.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Originally posted by Double Naught Spy:
Is it not amazing how solutions to our problems are often so simple and right there in front of us that we fail to notice them?

By the way, my dentist claims tooth brushes should be changed every month.
BTW, your dentist has a contract with Oral B!

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Dental picks can be useful too - for removing hard fouling build-ups in hard to reach places. Just have to be careful not to gouge any of the wrong surfaces.

·
Registered
366 Posts
The Muppets kids' toothbrushes have a rectangular shape & are small enough to fit into tight spaces - both brush & handle. Q-Tips and a dental pick are useful for certain jobs, too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts