1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hmmm, let's see how MSNBC is reacting to the news...ahh here we go: "an outrageous yet unsurprising verdict".

I admit the verdict didn't surprise me any more than MSNBC's racist reaction: "Rittenhouse, who is white..." Which is kinda ironic, considering the first idiot he killed was a white convicted child molester.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hmmm, let's see how MSNBC is reacting to the news...ahh here we go: "an outrageous yet unsurprising verdict".

I admit the verdict didn't surprise me any more than MSNBC's racist reaction: "Rittenhouse, who is white..." Which is kinda ironic, considering the first idiot he killed was a white convicted child molester.
They were all white.. were they not

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am surprised that there was such a racial imbalance. One poor black man, I believe. I hope he stays out of the limelight.

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
I am surprised that there was such a racial imbalance. One poor black man, I believe. I hope he stays out of the limelight.
You mean the fine upstanding man who tried to kick Kyle in the face? Maurice Freelander had a rap sheet going back decades.

1 - 20 of 388 Posts