1911Forum banner
261 - 280 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
There is also a big difference between a person acknowledging what he/she would have personally chosen to do or not do….that’s certainly fair enough; but it’s a considerably different step when someone tells other people what they should not do, even when no such legal promulgations have ever been made.

There is something a little inconsistent with Constitutional freedoms in saying that other people should not go or be somewhere, when that other person is wholly within his rights to be there. And the 2A provides that the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

·
Registered
84 Posts
There is also a big difference between a person acknowledging what he/she would have personally chosen to do or not do….that’s certainly fair enough; but it’s a considerably different step when someone tells other people what they should not do, even when no such legal promulgations have ever been made.
That is THE very definition of impeding upon someone else’s freedoms and civil liberties.

·
Premium Member
7,039 Posts
Posts 262 and 263 summarize why this blame-the-victim, duty-to-retreat, give-them-what-they-want attitude is so disturbing. To claim Kyle should not have been there as an agent of the owners, necessarily dismisses the owners' right to defend their property.

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
The left would rather mourn the death of an aggressive pedophile and wife beater than admit that their policies and actions ultimately caused Kenosha to burn in the first place.
They still memorialize that criminal scum George Floyd, because it gives them something to gripe about, something to feed the narrative.

Reactions: chrysanthemum

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
No need to repeat yourself….I read all that in your first post. Thank you very much.
“Points an AR at the jury with finger on trigger”
Stupid AND sloppy.
That was about showing the Jurors an evil black rifle. Showmanship for alt reasons is in the commie playbook.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
They still memorialize that criminal scum George Floyd, because it gives them something to gripe about, something to feed the narrative.
So true.

The leftists wish to take down statues of Thomas Jefferson and other Founding Fathers, Abraham Lincoln as well; and erect George Floyd statues in their place. 👿

• Angry
Reactions: tgt_usa

·
Premium Member
7,039 Posts
So true.

The leftists wish to take down statues of Thomas Jefferson and other Founding Fathers, Abraham Lincoln as well; and erect George Floyd statues in their place. 👿
Put up Harriet Tubman statues; I'm down for that.

Reactions: NonHyphenAmerican

·
Registered
84 Posts
That was about showing the Jurors an evil black rifle. Showmanship for alt reasons is in the commie playbook.
Oh I have no doubts about his ulterior motive. But to point that evil black rifle at the jury WITH his finger on the trigger was a play straight out of the Alec Baldwin playbook.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Say what you want, I still don't think the kid should have been on the streets. This is a job for properly trained professionals. Double fund the police.
The LEO were there but did nothing. Double funding will do nothing if you have bosses who order you to stand down. The two dead maggots and bicep man should not have been on the streets either if you want to go in that direction. I bet the Kid does wish he had been at home studying Algebra, but that did not happen. I bet the two dead maggots and bicep man wish they had been at home doing whatever criminals do at home, but that did not happen.

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Say what you want, I still don't think the kid should have been on the streets. This is a job for properly trained professionals. Double fund the police.
I'm not sure I understand the reasoning that it's ok for rioters and arsonists to be on the street but not a kid who was attempting to legally help people. Also, the police were largely just observers anyway because the mayor didn't want the rioters hindered in any way.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Posts 262 and 263 summarize why this blame-the-victim, duty-to-retreat, give-them-what-they-want attitude is so disturbing. To claim Kyle should not have been there as an agent of the owners, necessarily dismisses the owners' right to defend their property.
It appears that the leftist bastion city of San Francisco endured a Friday night, post-verdict, of extraordinary looting. So much looting that even the leftist mayor thought that maybe the wealth transferring was possibly getting out-of-hand.

Still, this is what occurs when everyone stands down and government urges that people only report crimes and do absolutely nothing to impede criminals.

More often than not, this messaging to the community is not unrelated to messaging to LEOs. If citizens are advised to let thugs run wild, very similar messaging is typically directed to LEOs. It’s the leftist/woke vision of America.

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
You know the same thing as the rest of us do, local PD are 99.99% of the time just 1st responders. Which means they are not protecting anyone or anything for about 23hr59min59sec per day. How do we know this, because 99.99% of US citizens do not walk out their front door to be greeted by a local LEO who is there to protect them while they go about their daily day.

If Kyle was there illegally, then he should have been charged with trespassing, and so should the other 500-1000 people who were there burning down buildings and destroying property. Where's the useless FBI getting all the video of that night and arresting the looters and rioters. Geez, so much video of that night, faces very clear, very easy to arrest the punks. Where's all those charges by the DA office?

'you' want protection, then carry a pistol, a rifle, and a knife, whatever, but to rely on PD is a fools idea.

Reactions: chrysanthemum

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
It appears that the leftist bastion city of San Francisco endured a Friday night, post-verdict, of extraordinary looting. So much looting that even the leftist mayor thought that maybe the wealth transferring was possibly getting out-of-hand.

Still, this is what occurs when everyone stands down and government urges that people only report crimes and do absolutely nothing to impede criminals.

More often than not, this messaging to the community is not unrelated to messaging to LEOs. If citizens are advised to let thugs run wild, very similar messaging is typically directed to LEOs. It’s the leftist/woke vision of America.
I heard those stores swapped out the goods with cheap crap from walmart. The scums got away with $10 bags and such. LE is monitoring flea-bay and the like looking for people trying to sell $10 bags for hundreds.

For the people who live in the dumps of CA, their choice. Business too are fools to stay there, close shop so the town becomes something like Escape From NY.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
You just knew that this crap was coming. I will never watch another episode of this leftist farce!
SNL blasts Kyle Rittenhouse: 'Hopefully, he got all that shooting out of his system before he becomes a cop' (msn.com)

Jo and the Ho gotta Go!
Indeed so. One wonders if SNL is planning to resurrect Alec Baldwin.

Yesterday, Biden stated that he will seek a second term. Even some Dems are groaning…

I think it’s a good bet that Joe won’t be seeing White House surroundings after January 2025…if even for that long. He’ll likely be needing memory care.

Harris is making her own calculations…but wholly oblivious to the realities of her failings and lost trust…any trust she might have had is now so lost that it cannot possibly be recovered. Some things are for life….loss of trust is one of those things.

Reactions: tgt_usa

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Biden running for a second term? Thats the best news I've heard all day. Even another rigged election he will lose.
Joe is convinced he has thousands of friends who are calling him Brandon.😳

·
Registered
26,137 Posts
Indeed so. One wonders if SNL is planning to resurrect Alec Baldwin.

Yesterday, Biden stated that he will seek a second term. Even some Dems are groaning…

I think it’s a good bet that Joe won’t be seeing White House surroundings after January 2025…if even for that long. He’ll likely be needing memory care.

Harris is making her own calculations…but wholly oblivious to the realities of her failings and lost trust…any trust she might have had is now so lost that it cannot possibly be recovered. Some things are for life….loss of trust is one of those things.
You really have to wonder what they will run in 2024? Certainly Beatle jug now that he is back from maternity leave will be building up his bag of tricks. And that Old Harridan Warren will be back beating her drum. Probably Klobuchar. I hope that Val Demming, Cori Bush, and Stacey Abrams run. The debates should be a laugh a minute with VP Harris coming out leading with her face in a feeble attempt to cover up her lack of intellect. After all laughing and smiling always gets you extra points.

Jo and the Ho gotta go!

261 - 280 of 370 Posts