1911Forum banner
281 - 300 of 370 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,039 Posts
You really have to wonder what they will run in 2024? Certainly Beatle jug now that he is back from maternity leave will be building up his bag of tricks. And that Old Harridan Warren will be back beating her drum. Probably Klobuchar. I hope that Val Demming, Cori Bush, and Stacey Abrams run. The debates should be a laugh a minute with VP Harris coming out leading with her face in a feeble attempt to cover up her lack of intellect. After all laughing and smiling always gets you extra points.

Jo and the Ho gotta go!
She can call Bidon a racist ... again

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
You really have to wonder what they will run in 2024? Certainly Beatle jug now that he is back from maternity leave will be building up his bag of tricks. And that Old Harridan Warren will be back beating her drum. Probably Klobuchar. I hope that Val Demming, Cori Bush, and Stacey Abrams run. The debates should be a laugh a minute with VP Harris coming out leading with her face in a feeble attempt to cover up her lack of intellect. After all laughing and smiling always gets you extra points.

Jo and the Ho gotta go!
Newsom would not surprise me.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Indeed so. One wonders if SNL is planning to resurrect Alec Baldwin.

Yesterday, Biden stated that he will seek a second term. Even some Dems are groaning…

I think it’s a good bet that Joe won’t be seeing White House surroundings after January 2025…if even for that long. He’ll likely be needing memory care.

Harris is making her own calculations…but wholly oblivious to the realities of her failings and lost trust…any trust she might have had is now so lost that it cannot possibly be recovered. Some things are for life….loss of trust is one of those things.
If Biden hasn't had a stroke and is still making public appearances by 2024, I will genuinely be surprised. They already cut video feed to conferences where he goes "off script." The man has only degraded further since his campaign days of being locked in the basement.

I think that they're trying to find a way to bypass Harris, and find a replacement for Biden. The current clown show's domestic support is limited to fringe lunatics, dead people, and machine algorithms.

The DNC, as well as many RINOs have alienated normal working class people, and the scary thing is, is that they do not care and will only double down on their antics. They have never experienced real pushback, until recently. It is this recent pushback that has caused soccer moms and fathers of rape victims to get arrested by the FBI and seventeen year-old kids to get crucified for trying to stay alive. There is no level these monsters will not sink to.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Never said he did not have the right to be there, he obviously did. But I do believe he should not have been. A 17 year old kid in an evolving potentially violent situation is a recipe for disaster. Sure back in WW2 17 year olds were fighting but that was a different time and much different circumstances. Perhaps being a parent skews my perspective a bit but i still don't want a kid out in these situations.

·
Registered
84 Posts
But I do believe he should not have been.
I don't think anyone is arguing your position on that. We're just arguing the flip side of that coin; neither should have the degenerate thug reprobates intent on burning a city to the ground while also looting it. All under the guise of political nonsense and a police force with their hands tied behind their backs.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I don't think anyone is arguing your position on that. We're just arguing the flip side of that coin; neither should have the degenerate thug reprobates intent on burning a city to the ground while also looting it. All under the guise of political nonsense and a police force with their hands tied behind their backs.
Bottom line... those in Wisconsin government failed. The Governor should have called out the guard. Police should have arrested so many that alternative jails should have been setup, DA failed in prosecutions. DA and Magistrates should have been on overtime processing rioters. Fire Department should have been hosing down fires and rioters. Rittenhouse should not have been there, government should have have. This all could have been stopped quickly and 90% of America would have applauded after having gone through the "Summer of Love" rioting.

·
Registered
26,137 Posts
Bottom line... those in Wisconsin government failed. The Governor should have called out the guard. Police should have arrested so many that alternative jails should have been setup, DA failed in prosecutions. DA and Magistrates should have been on overtime processing rioters. Fire Department should have been hosing down fires and rioters. Rittenhouse should not have been there, government should have have. This all could have been stopped quickly and 90% of America would have applauded after having gone through the "Summer of Love" rioting.
With the current crowd of losers driving the bus in Washington, I expect to see a lot more of this going forward. And I saw this Rashida Tlaib "person" is pushing this BREATHE act. That would completely empty out every prison in the country over the course of the next ten years.

Jo and the Ho gotta Go!

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Payback to media and possibly Biden himself appears on the way:

“It’s actually quite hysterical how nobody can go back and look at the facts of the case: ‘He crossed state lines’ – false. ‘He’s a white supremaicst’ – false,” Rittenhouse said, naming common tropes that repeatedly appeared in press coverage. “None of that is true, and the lies that they can just get away with spreading is just sickening and it's a disgrace to this country.”

However, without singling out any outlets by name, the teen said he hopes there will be “accountability for their actions” someday, noting “I have really good lawyers who are taking care of that right now.”

Salute. All the better if some of the liars could be bankrupted. Probably not likely to occur, but one can smile at the hope.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I certainly don’t watch The View, but I saw a clip on the “news” where Joy Behar said (I’m paraphrasing) people can’t safely protest now because some nutcase can cross state lines and shoot them. It blows my mind that these Leftists can say anything they want, even possibly inciting violence and more division, with no consequences. It’s ironic her name is “Joy”.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
^^^
^^^ Ricky T's video link...also great post just above by Colt

Great video.

What a really fine young man. Wow...hope for our Country.

Thank heaven the criminal media, Dem, and BLM elements didn't succeed in their vile, lying efforts to "remove," this fine young man.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
BTW, some similar -- also excellent -- videos also come up in connection with Ricky's link.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thank heaven the criminal media, Dem, and BLM elements didn't succeed in their vile, lying efforts to "remove," this fine young man.
He (KR) seems very mature for 18 years old. Let’s hope there are many more young folks out there with similar character.

·
Registered
84 Posts
He (KR) seems very mature for 18 years old. Let’s hope there are many more young folks out there with similar character.
That he does. Very well spoken young man. I wish the kid a bright and successful life, especially considering what he’s endured.

Reactions: meeester

·
Registered
26,137 Posts
^^^
^^^ Ricky T's video link...also great post just above by Colt

Great video.

Well I would have to say that it is pretty much a given. That these Bolsheviks will not refrain from assaulting us anytime soon. With this in mind. I do not plan on desisting from replying in kind. I currently have no issue with letting people know how I feel. This is an older picture that I took of my truck some years ago. But the ones that I wear today likely get the same message across. We will fight these bitches where I live. Just sayin!
Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
591 Posts
Many people don’t approve of what KR did, even some 2nd Amendment supporters. Maybe he should have just stayed home, but I think he was sick of watching these traitors burn down his town. I would probably wait until they walked down my street, but I’m in my late fifties. Who knows what I would do if I was 18 and full of testosterone. To those that condemn KR for not staying home… if communists were parachuting from planes and burning your city down, what would you do if the government just sat on their hands? I consider what was happening in Kenosha to be practically the same thing. The streets there must have been full of thugs, certainly KR didn’t shoot the only three.

·
Premium Member
7,880 Posts
KR didn’t have very good reference to Lynn Wood et al, who represented him first. Leaving the kid in jail for 3 months wasn’t at all deserved.

Why do they keep referring to “jump kick man” vs using his name?

Tucker should have asked if he got his rifle back.

281 - 300 of 370 Posts