1911Forum banner
301 - 320 of 370 Posts

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Remember Rittenhouse was a minor when he was defamed -- maligned -- slandered. This puts him in a bit of a different category. Rittenhouse will be fine.
I don't understand how that changes things.... the maligning, defaming and slandering continued without a break and still going now... it's no less slanderous a few months ago than now. Is there a legal difference?

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
KR didn’t have very good reference to Lynn Wood et al, who represented him first. Leaving the kid in jail for 3 months wasn’t at all deserved.

Why do they keep referring to “jump kick man” vs using his name?

Tucker should have asked if he got his rifle back.
Wood is not a criminal defense lawyer. Whoever allowed him in early on made a huge mistake.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I don't understand how that changes things.... the maligning, defaming and slandering continued without a break and still going now... it's no less slanderous a few months ago than now. Is there a legal difference?
It adds to his case(s). Minors are protected persons under the law. At the end of the day, Kyle should get a good accountant and financial planner.

·
Premium Member
7,039 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,880 Posts
Everyone who has been maligning, slandering and defaming KR needs to start being legally served ASAP to try and shut these idiots up. Maybe clowns like whoopie and Behar ,Joy Reid getting fired is a good place to start also. Biden should not be left out. His 2020 campaign included KR’s picture calling him a white supremecist.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I don't subscribe to the "get them fired" camp at all - they always land on their feet with their big-mouths still flapping in the breeze.

We can't even rely on lawyers and courts to do the job.. If Kyle can take them for billions, fine.. Otherwise, I might be satisfied with a good rope and a short-drop for 'em all.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Refreshing comments… from a source, and with a not-for-the-children vocabulary 🙈, one might not expect, which makes it all the more refreshing:

"That – to me, in my opinion – looked like self-defense. The courts found it as self-defense," (Kwame) Brown (former NBA star) said.

"The only bad thing is that he had to sit in jail for so long because they made something political that shouldn't have been political.

"A bunch of people are getting paid to push this racist sh*t. That's all it is,"
Brown said.

"These motherf*ckers ain't got no lane they're in – they really don't got nothing to say. The only thing they get paid off of is talking about how racist it is.

"Them motherf*ckers got good cars, good houses, good everything telling you how bad it is. Motherf*ckers, it don't look bad. You're driving a Benz, you're flying all over the world, you have speaking engagements, you motherf*ckers got black ties and security and sh*t. How you motherf*ckers so bad off?"
Brown raged.”

"I saw Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson – I saw Roland Martin," Brown said.

"Them motherf*ckers got black ties, security. Them motherf*ckers got a black SUV. Them motherf*ckers riding in style."

"So how in the f*ck is it so bad?"
Brown posed.

"Tell me how to get it like you got it. Tell me how to get some of them black Escalade securities that you son-of-a-b*tches pulling up in while I'm pulling up with my brother," he finished.

You can be absolutely 100% certain that CNN, NBC, etc., won’t be airing this interview.

·
Registered
10,026 Posts
Agreed, So maybe we can stand up for our rights! Lets erect a statue of Rittenhouse.
BLM/BS & Dems always do.
I would rather restore the statues of the great men in our history that have been torn down and stop others from being taken away. Rittenhouse has taken on some importance and rightly so but if we cannot have statues of the men who built our civilization and country, it means very little.

·
Registered
13,616 Posts
Now it’s considered racist to describe post-acquittal looting as looting.

Instead, it’s peaceful shopping.

I’m pretty much finished with mainstream U.S. media on matters of substance. There’s simply no integrity left. It’s easier to filter out biases in other sources than to figure out what U.S. MSM has purposefully concealed.

• Angry
Reactions: HT77 and Jocko1911

·
Premium Member
9,781 Posts
Now it’s considered racist to describe post-acquittal looting as looting.

Instead, it’s peaceful shopping.

I’m pretty much finished with mainstream U.S. media on matters of substance. There’s simply no integrity left. It’s easier to filter out biases in other sources than to figure out what U.S. MSM has purposefully concealed.
Its wealth redistribution... because everyone needs a $5,000 Louis Vuitton handbag. Those poor, oppressed people, have been unlawfully denied those luxury items by our evil racist society.

You're just not "Woke" enough Chrysanthemum!!!! :geek:

Let AOC explain why looting is Okay!!!!

301 - 320 of 370 Posts