1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an IWB holster for my PM9. I currently have the Alessi Talon Plus on order from Kahr with a 12 week wait. They also have the Rosen Clipper for the same price and I don't think there is a wait. Is the Talon Plus worth the wait? Has anyone compared the two?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Super Moderator
13,523 Posts
Alessi leathers are top notch.

But that little gun just screams for KYDEX :) such as www.comp-tac.com

·
Registered
997 Posts
mikemuirhead said:
I am looking for an IWB holster for my PM9. I currently have the Alessi Talon Plus on order from Kahr with a 12 week wait. They also have the Rosen Clipper for the same price and I don't think there is a wait. Is the Talon Plus worth the wait? Has anyone compared the two?

Thanks,

Mike
Mike ....Just my opinion , but as a devotee of Lou Alessi's , a very small holster dealer , and a Kahr PM9 owner (I got my Kahr due to Lou's recommendation) , I prefer Lou's version of the Watch Six Dual Talon to the Talon Plus. I have both holsters , albeit for different guns , and the Watch Six Dual Talon is more stable and seems thinner. The Talon Plus has a reinforced mouth which might account for the thicker feel . The little Kahr feels nonexistent in the WSDT...Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts