1911Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
472 Posts
The mag release on this pistol is a u shape spring wire that rides in the plastic grip ,
call Kel-Tec on their 800 number and talk to their gunsmith they will fix it for free if there is a problem.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.