1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Administrator
74,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
He's not going to find a lot of support from that crowd, Navy vets for sure. When he allowed the Obuma admin to name a ship after his wife he pissed off ALOT of Navy people.

Sooner or later people will see he's using his wife as a gravy train, I'm waiting for someone to expose him for having a mistress on the side.....lets see how that goes over if/when it happens

·
Registered
8,190 Posts
Well, here's my vest that presents my reasonable solution. Or to simplify to them. "Back the *$&# OFF!"

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I don't quite understand the drive of the anti-gunners. Then again, they probably don't understand our drive either. LOL

There are vets who do indeed think "only those in uniform can be trusted with a gun" and when their enlistment is up, they do indeed shun firearm ownership. I think it's nuts but they are out there. There is a woman on my FB page married to such a man.

I do not think most vets are anti gun owner though and I agree this punk is just using his wife.

·
Registered
27,694 Posts
Well, he's no longer in the military and she's no longer in Congress, so I'm assuming the want other anti gunners to keep them in the style to which they've become accustomed.

·
Registered
752 Posts
As a veteran, he does not represent me. He's just trying to find another way to push his agenda and use his wife to keep the money coming and his name in the news.
Scroom!

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
As a veteran, he does not represent me. He's just trying to find another way to push his agenda and use his wife to keep the money coming and his name in the news.
Scroom!
You and BillD have hit the nail on the head concerning Kelly and Giffords IMO.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I hope there's a special place in hell for those who use veterans to push personal agendas--like destroying the Constitution the men fought to protect.

I've seen it before. There 's a video of Sarah Brady buying a rifle as a gift for her son. She whines about your guns, then makes a straw purchase. This is worse.

There are lots of modern social issues I'm dissatisfied about. However, it's never, ever, ever been about men who did the brave things I cannot. And I would never insult them like this.

I used to drive home late from volunteering at the vets' hospital. My wife finally asked why this would happen. I told her that, "Sometimes I have to stop by the chapel, get down on my knees and sob like a baby until I could pull it together to drive."

I wish these pretenders could have faced those vets I met there.

·
Registered
745 Posts
That's proof that even the military is not immune from stupid liberals. They know full well that what they're advocating will not stop criminals from getting guns. They know full well that what they're advocating is political grandstanding.

As far as I'm concerned, they are traitors to the constitution they swore to uphold, defend and protect.

To all vets ... thank you for your service.

To all non-liberal vets ... thank you for your continued service.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
That's proof that even the military is not immune from stupid liberals. They know full well that what they're advocating will not stop criminals from getting guns. They know full well that what they're advocating is political grandstanding.

As far as I'm concerned, they are traitors to the constitution they swore to uphold, defend and protect.

To all vets ... thank you for your service.

To all non-liberal vets ... thank you for your continued service.
Roger that.
Carry on.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Funny a vet would consider it "common sense" to ban/limit anything considering every war we fight goes basically the same way, a government or militant group forces people to be unarmed, then attacks them, we save them, and then rearm then with weapons that can match what the enemy uses and put in measures the prevent the BAD GUYS from getting the guns.

·
Premium Member
9,150 Posts
As soldiers, sailors, marines, and airmen we swore an oath and then signed our names to seal the deal. To uphold and defend the Constitution, not turn on it and pontificate if I recall the three times I've uttered that oath now.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Army vet here. Kelly, Giffords, and their band of turn coats don't speak for or represent the vast majority of us who support gun rights. Clearly they forgot the oath.

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
I get sick and want to puke whenever I come to this subgroup. Let me know when it's time to March.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts