1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local gunsmith had a Kieslers Wholesale flyer in his shop the other day. They have some really low prices on Colt Govt. models if anyone is interested. Cannot remember the exact price, but I'm thinking in the $400-$500 range.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I've tried to go through them before. They put out a nice flyer with low prices, but never have the guns in stock.

------------------
If it wasn't for the NRA, the second ammendment would already be gone!

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Been dealing with Kiesler's for the past 20 years and they go through a bunch of guns. Sounds like they may have taken in some LE trade in's at this price. Was in the LE section one morning when they took in about 20 Combat Elites from a small department in Louisiana. About 30-45 minutes later they had 3 left. Well used, and they were asking $425 for them. Wish I had bought one, because when they came in I could have had my pick. Problem was, is that small cash question that always gets in the way. I think most dealers use items like these as attention getters to get you to inquire, and then hope they can sell you something else. Nothing wrong with that, KMart and Wally World do the same thing.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Originally posted by col132:
Been dealing with Kiesler's for the past 20 years and they go through a bunch of guns.
hey col me too! bought my first one there when I turned 21, and that is where I got my Walther a few months ago. Great bunch of guys. And you're right, they got through the guns quick. I was in there the other day. They are pretty well stocked on 1911's both new and used right now. They are cleaned out of Glock's and HK's though

------------------
The United States Constitution (C)1791 - All rights reserved.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Where is Kiesler's located? Sounds like my kind of place!

[This message has been edited by wildbill (edited 11-11-2001).]

·
Registered
674 Posts
Originally posted by wildbill:
Where is Kiesler's located? Sounds like my kind of place!

[This message has been edited by wildbill (edited 11-11-2001).]
Clarksville, IN about 2 blocks off I-65

------------------
The United States Constitution (C)1791 - All rights reserved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts