3 months. All I have to say is wow!
Here is the work that I requested.

1. ed brown grip safety
2. ed brown MSH
3. function reliability package
4. hardchrome frame
5. black -t- slide

The barrel on my gun was flawed from the factory but we didn't
know until we had already started working on it. I should say John started working on it.
I was on a tight budget and John gave me a colt barrel he had.
I am still getting 1 1/2 groups from my TLE.
If any of you are considering having any work done,I highly reccomend John Harrison. He was very patient answering all my rookie questions. A very nice man , a true professional and very reasonably priced.

I don't have a camera yet but I told john it was o.k. if he wanted to post some pics.
My turn to brag!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks John

Sanchez

·
Super Moderator
13,726 Posts
Sanchez:
I couldn't believe I missed your gun when I was rummaging around Precision Gun Works World Headquarters. :)
I'm glad you like your blaster and PLEASE beg, steal or borrow a camera and take some pics. We want to see the piece.

John is a well kept secret, but all good things must come to an end, the news is out so that's why you have to wait 3 months. I got a Springfield Milspec waiting to have a beavertail, Heinie sights, hard chrome frame, polymer slide. John told me to check back in 2004 ! I'm gonna have to bribe him with some burritos and nachos this weekend.

Is the rocket still standing in Cordele?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CORDELE

Ricky T said:
Sanchez:
I couldn't believe I missed your gun when I was rummaging around Precision Gun Works World Headquarters. :)
I'm glad you like your blaster and PLEASE beg, steal or borrow a camera and take some pics. We want to see the piece.

John is a well kept secret, but all good things must come to an end, the news is out so that's why you have to wait 3 months. I got a Springfield Milspec waiting to have a beavertail, Heinie sights, hard chrome frame, polymer slide. John told me to check back in 2004 ! I'm gonna have to bribe him with some burritos and nachos this weekend.

Is the rocket still standing in Cordele?
Oh yeah, the rocket is still here although it's not quite as tall.
They took about ten feet off it.
I'll have a camera this weekend.

thanks

Sanchez

·
Super Moderator
13,726 Posts

Close up look at the fitting of the Ed Brown beavertail safety, gun was in the white.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Nice looking blaster sanchez...I have several guns that John built and they all run extremely well...He is a heck of a nice guy and a great gunsmith...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts