1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK bought this thing. wating for delivery.. I'd like to start reading the manual.. Does anyone know if there is a website and/or any place to get a manual online for the Kimber Eclipse Pro II??

I'd like to find a pdf version if one exisits...

One thing I have learned about this forum.. If one exist one of you guys will know...
thanks for any help

Dan

· Premium Member
13,134 Posts
They used to have the full size manual on the website but I don't see it anymore. The Pro and Compact manual is a bit different and I've never seen it online. Guess you have to wait. In the meantime, you can study this diagram:

(Husker loves my diagrams) :D

· Premium Member
19,345 Posts
Kruzr's the diagram god. I'm surprised this one still works! It's his most popular. No hurry on studying the manual. It's probably takes all of ten minutes, including the boneheaded safety warnings... Warning: Do not look down barrel while pulling trigger...
A great $10.50 spent is Bill Wilson's 1911 Maintenance Manual. Main thing to remember on a Series-II Kimber is never depress the grip safety while disassembling/assembling!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.