1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to Kimber's and have a very basic question...how do you know if you have an external extractor or an internal extractor. I'm new to the whole 1911 scene but I've learned an awful lot on this forum. I just bought a Kimber PRO CDP and I think it rocks! I haven't shot my Glocks or Sigs in weeks! Thanks in advance and I hope this question isn't asked a lot...I couldn't find it anywhere on the board. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is an internal extractor model:

And this is an external extractor:

You can see the extractor at the rear edge of the ejection port. IIRC, the CDP has the internal extractor.

Matt

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Kimber, welcome to the Forum.

Please do not change the font and color of your posts - it is very hard to read when you do that. Not all of us have eyes of a 20 year old anymore, and the small font you chose made it difficult to read.

We have edited your post to the default font and size.

Thank you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The CDP is a nice gun - I was wavering between it and the Warrior, and bought the Warrior.

Make sure you break it in according to the manual, with lots and lots and lots and lots (did I mention lots?) of lube.

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.