1911Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
It seems that most have kept their replies to warranty info--I thought maybe that a new perspective may be beneficial.
When I started looking into a 1911 to buy I didn't know much--started looking at *every* magazine's test reports and other things. What I found is that for the money(range of $500-$650) the Kimber had good reliability and better accuracy than others. After I bought my Kimber I was able to shoot a SA Stainless and even more glad I got the Kimber--the SA was SHARP! (edges). I don't think that the warranty is a big deal to harp on b/c after a while most will inevitably do some customizing--a good bit of customizing voids some warranties.

------------------
Credo ut Intelligam (I believe in order that I may understand--Augustine)
"But, being a good citizen isn't enough shielding to protect you from an ignorant nation." Fremont
I am "compelled...to use such means as God, in his providence, hath put in our power for our necessary defence and preservation." Connecticut Colonists of 1770's

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.