1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I badly need a kings hardball 3-dot rear sight for my springfield but their sight seems to be longly outdated(1999-2000). Are they out of buisness? Where else can I get this sight? Thanks and god bless.

· Registered
203 Posts
Fish- Looks like your right. I just got my new Brownells catalog yesterday, and I didn't see ANYTHING from Kings. I wonder whats behind that decision? I have always liked Kings stuff. Maybe it wasn't selling well enough?

· Registered
224 Posts
They are still in business, and the catalog prices on their page are still what they sell for. I have bought a number of parts from them direct, and they ship fast.

· Registered
369 Posts
Kings is alive and well. I've been going there for years. They make great parts for the 1911 right there in the machine shop. I have their beavertail grip safety with the raised and checkerd pad on three of my 1911's. I have one of their flat faced target triggers on a Para frame kit. I purchased the kit from Kings before Para was making complete guns.

The gunsmiths there are very helpful and will often come to the sales counter to answer any questions you might have. They were very helpful when I was putting my Para kit together, even though I purchased it from them a long time ago.

Randy
NRA Life Member

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.