1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the spring kit for a Delta Elite 10MM? I am picking up a Delta Elite soon and am wondering what a good choice in recoil spring and guide rod setup would be.

Thanks,
GunNut

·
Registered
900 Posts
Can't speak on Kings setup for the 10MM, but after my wife decided to get an M1991A1 Compact, with that little nub of a spring cup retainer, I ordered a bushing and spring setup and talk about something to behold! The money spent was more than worth it, even though I had to take some metal off the dust cover (they give you dimensions), and the barrel bushing was hand fitted to the barrel (flapper paper on a drill), it is one accurate weapon. Since then, I have ordered all my parts from Kings. Great place and great service!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
On my Delta I went to a stock/standard guide rod and a Wolff's 23# spring and I am quite pleased with that setup.

One of my fellow officers went with the Kings setup and he is just as pleased as I am.

Either way, you will like the Delta Elite. It will run mild, medium or hot, just pick your poison and enjoy.

------------------
No man is above the law and no man is below it. Nor do we ask any mans permission when we require him to obey it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts