1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
For the price it`s pretty good leather..and they ship fast, but if you got the extra bucks a custom maker is the way to go.....

·
Registered
660 Posts
For the price, it is "decent." I was not overly impressed with the workmanship or the quality of the leather. But, I ended up selling both holsters, the belt, and the mag pouch for exactly what I paid for it. So it ended well I guess.

I don't think I would order from them again though.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mcgrubbs, I`m the guy that bought your stuff..I really like the belt and the Texas cross draw...you never sent me any chilies.
Happy Holidays.......

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I own quite a few of their products. Fit, function, value and look have always been good. My only complaint is that--probably because of the cowboy shooting craze--Mike Kirkpatrick won't respond to emails and phone calls anymore. I don't think he's all that interested with the "concealment" crowd. It's a lot more lucrative to sell $300+ cowboy rigs than it is to sell $49.95 Texas Strong Slide holsters.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fremont, I gave Kirkpatrick a call and spoke to Mike for awhile, he seemed like he knew exactly what I wanted. When I get the holster I'll let you all know if he delivers. I bet he does...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts