1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can now quit looking at the pictures I printed from the EB website, 'cause my snake is in da house(stainless). And - Damn it's a fine gun, a lot better than my expectations(which were very high)! It took about 10 days from order to arrival from Sporting Arms. I can't say much more now, I've got to get back to fondling my snake :p Pics tommorrow. Range on Friday. VM2 on order as is new gunbelt.
Santa drives a big brown truck!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True true

I have a VM2 for my full size and I thought I might be able to skate and use it for the Snake, but it's to much extra holster. I didn't even want to experiment with another holster since the one I have is so comfy. If it gets any better will somebody please tell me which one. And thanks - range report coming soon.

·
Registered
735 Posts
That is cool skeer55, nice pick up. I love the KC and if I didn't have so much already on my plate right now (1911 projects) I would love to pick one up. Ed's shop is just about 40 minutes north of me, it has been tempting. :D maybe christmas!

Good luck with your new KC I know you will fall in love all over again when you shoot it friday. I will be looking for your report on it this weekend. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts