1911Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first Picture I saw of a Kobra Carry is probalbly the best I have ever seen, I cannot find it anywhere, It was in Handgunner and had the Kobra carry I believe next to an ostrich skin Holster and a Rolex? If anyone can point me out where I can get this Pic, I would appreciate it!!!

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, Similar but with the Kobra Carry

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The ad was in American Handgunner, Sometime Last year, the header said you will be charmed by the Kobra Carry!

·
Registered
178 Posts
rovman said:
The first Picture I saw of a Kobra Carry is probalbly the best I have ever seen, I cannot find it anywhere, It was in Handgunner and had the Kobra carry I believe next to an ostrich skin Holster and a Rolex? If anyone can point me out where I can get this Pic, I would appreciate it!!!
The EB catalog cover has an Executive Elite with a Rolex in the bottom right hand corner. Can't find a photo description to see what holster it's laying on, but the leather has what looks like nipples on it. Within the catalog is a great KC pic. You can get a catalog here.

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, it is a snakeskin holster with the Kobra carry, the Picture I am looking for..

·
Registered
745 Posts
Kobra carry pic in catalog

In the Ed Brown catalog, right after the section detailing all of the 1911/s , on the left hand side, there is a full page photo of a stainless Kobra Carry, upside down, muzzle pointing SSW, with what lookl like some snakeskin leather, some sort of reptilian skin. Maybe that's the one you are looking for.
Ed

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In the Ed Brown catalog, right after the section detailing all of the 1911/s , on the left hand side, there is a full page photo of a stainless Kobra Carry, upside down, muzzle pointing SSW, with what lookl like some snakeskin leather, some sort of reptilian skin. Maybe that's the one you are looking for.
Ed

Yes that is the one, How can I get that from the PDF file to my desktop????

·
Banned
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you man, I appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
757 Posts
I purchased a Kobra today! My son was going to Colarado on a Elk hunting trip and we went to Cabelas. Of course I had to shop the 1911's............I could not put the Ed Brown down, I was or am like a man on drugs it had me and I could not release that pistol! I will post pictures soon, when I can aford to buy a decent Camera!

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
MARINEUS said:
I purchased a Kobra today! My son was going to Colarado on a Elk hunting trip and we went to Cabelas. Of course I had to shop the 1911's............I could not put the Ed Brown down, I was or am like a man on drugs it had me and I could not release that pistol! I will post pictures soon, when I can aford to buy a decent Camera!
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be very happy with it! :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
MARINEUS said:

I know just how you feel. I just stopped at the cabelas by me yesterday and saw the Kobra carry under the glass. I was strong and won out over temptation and did not handle it. I already have the money spent on a les Baer. Next time around I might not be able to control my addiction so easily.LOL. Ron

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.