1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I picked up a use Kel-Tec P32. It was so cute I couldn't resist!

Took it to the range fired 150 rounds of American Eagle Hardball and 25 rounds of Winchester silvertips (expensive stuff!) Function was perfect!

I got it with a belt clip, but it did not have the frame stud to mount it with, and I wanted to replace the plastic recoil spring guide with a steel one.

I e-mailed Kel-Tec about the availibility and cost of the parts I needed, and a week later they arrived at my door at no charge!

After hearing about the problems some have with big name firms it was a pleasure to see a company go out of their way to please a customer!

Byrd

·
Registered
225 Posts
Their service is excellent. I emailed them on a Monday about a problem I was having with my SUB2000 and I had the parts to fix it by the end of the week...at no cost to me.

It doesn't get much better than that.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I would forego the steel guide rod IIWY. They have been known to cause more problems than not, esp. on the P-32s. Another solution to a non-existent problem.

GT

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What problems do the steel guide rods bring up? Any input would be appreciated as this little pistol is my everywhere always gun...

Byrd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts