1911Forum banner

Kudos.....to the folks at Milt Sparks.

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  BeasTboyz 
ohh yeah I can't wait for my np-2. I called last week to change the shipping address so it won't sit outside for a month while i am out of town (would hate to see what happens to it after being in colorados climate for a month!). They said that some were being made right now (and I believe he said one of them is mine!) so I should see it next week (maybe this week if they get done early or if shipping is fast). I am extatic. This is the very first holster I have purchased from Tony. I expect it to be a long and fruitful (I want to buy LOTS!) relationship :).

Matt

my np-2 was shipped the 20th! UPS sucks! LOL I don't know what is taking them so damn long. Scheduled delivery was the 27th... still waiting. I am having trouble waiting any longer! it will either be monday or tuesday (if they deliver on new years) or wednesday if they don't! that is ridiculous shipping times. The Milt-sparks crew was right on time though. I'll check in again when I get it and tell ya'll what I think of it and I will have some pictures wednesday or so. (good ones 1600x1200 resolution)

Matt

Edit: I ordered mine the 23rd of October.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.