1911Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching i believe it was tactical arms and saw a couple of the instructors using a tight fitting high hold, kydex outside waist band with belt snaps, didnt have the normal loops that other holsters i have seen so in order for you to get it off you have to take the belt off too but this one had snaps so a lot easier to go on and off. Would love to get one but i do not know who it was... Any ideas guys?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't know. That's the only company I've heard about offering a kydex holster with soft loops (which doesn't mean they're the only one). I have no personal experience with them, but the holsters are generally well-liked and I have heard good things about the people who make them. It's all second-hand info, though.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Check out Tucker Holsters. Do a Google and I think you should find it. Might be Tucker Gun Leather. It has a system for an OWB, kydex style holster which can be removed how you are explaining.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Check out the "How to thread" there are listing for websites for just about every holster maker.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Was only able to find an IWB kydex with soft loops. Do they offer an OWB with soft loops?
Yes. The great thing about Raven Concealment is you take their Phantom modular holster and have literally dozens of ways to carry it either OWB or IWB (same Phantom holster) by changing out the Eclipse Modular accessories.

http://www.themalabarfront.com/index.php?cPath=82_89_100

Keep in mind that all the attachments listed at the above link are all shown on the same Phantom holster. It doesn't get more customizable than that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts