1911Forum banner

kz 45 or millenium protector ???

1602 9
hey folks, i need some help with a decision. i am a long time 1911 fan, and have always wanted a wilson combat hand gun, but, have not been able to afford one untill now. but the problem im having is that i cant decide kz 45 or millenium protector, what do you think?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
508 Posts
If you want to use it for a ccw gun I would suggest you hold off a few more months and get the KZ-45 compact.

· Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
hndgunfan

I have always been a fan of steel guns. You will do well for either the Millenium or the CQB. Primary difference between the two if you get the Millenium with night sights is checkering.

I have sold many of both and good results. I personaly use a CQB as a shop or demo gun. The gun is "well" used and shot alot.

The previous demo was a 1996 which is the forerunner to the Millinium.

The folks who bought the milleniums have been pleased. If you decide to get a millenium order it with the new 463 series of sights.

Those are the new tactical sight which looks like the Novak and add about $50 to the cost of the 367 night sighted gun but it is well worth the money.

Email off line if you want more information.

I hope this helps.

------------------
Be safe and keep the brass flying

Terry Peters

http://www.pt-partners.com

Do your research but you get what you pay for front end or back end.

· Registered
174 Posts
Of these two,I would pick the protector. But what I really want to suggest is that you buy the CQB if you are looking for a duty weapon. I got my CQB from Terry Peters. He is VERY knowledgeable and helpful.

[This message has been edited by Robe (edited 05-20-2001).]

· Registered
42 Posts
I really like my Millennium Protector. I'm not really crazy about the checkering, and I really don't like the two-tone green finish on the CQB. The MP has the armor-tuff and the new night sights, which were more to my liking. I also bought mine from Terry at PT Partners. He helped me with my decision, and I would recommend contacting him for help and advise.

------------------

· Registered
508 Posts
For what it's worth whatever gun you decide to buy give Terry Peter first shot at selling it to you. This guy is a class act. I bought a Stainless Protector from Wilson and have been having some problems getting the gun. Terry has been helping me out and I did not even buy the gun from him. My first mistake!

· Registered
508 Posts
oops I just noticed I forgot to put the "s" on the end of Terry's last name. Sorry!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.